whitewalker

Legit site or not??

BadApple

We don't deal with any site other than our Trusted Dealers nor do we comment on the legitimacy of other sites.

Clearly you need to read the "New Members" section before posting any more on here. 

brang1

Dude, if its not on our Trusted Dealer list, do not bother

FudgyDocker

Never heard of either of them. If they're not on our TD list, use them at your own risk. End Of!

Don't ignore all the information that has been provided for you here.

BadApple

It seems that in previous posts you have been advised as to how the TD network works and you are choosing to ignore the advice 

You have been a member long enough as to not use this New Members section (Flame Free) to make posts and prevent us from calling you a "stupid fucking cunt" for example because that is what would be happening away form this flame free zone. 

You may also be called a "thick twat" for example as well and an "annoying little ignorant fucker" which I am sure you will see isn't what you want. Much of this would also be in bold capitals with enhanced text size.  

brang1

i think the need for "bold capitals with enhanced text size" is upon us 

FudgyDocker

If you persist in posting links to scam & spurious sites, I can honestly see a ban coming your way.
Take this as a non-moderator warning. I suspect the next one will not be so nice.......prick.

BadApple

Bordering on Spam if you ask me 

mysterio

To be fair, what @whitewalker posted was a link to the Konstantin Chaykin watch he was asking about for 6 of his 7 posts. However he did not contact any of the TDs because he would never have thought to visit that site, any of the TDs would have been able to source the watch as it is a fairly new watch.

Anyway, OP take care  not to be seen as a spammer. As rule #2 states, spammers are killed then eaten.

Thommo82
2 hours ago, Badapple said:

It seems that in previous posts you have been advised as to how the TD network works and you are choosing to ignore the advice 

You have been a member long enough as to not use this New Members section (Flame Free) to make posts and prevent us from calling you a "stupid fucking cunt" for example because that is what would be happening away form this flame free zone. 

You may also be called a "thick twat" for example as well and an "annoying little ignorant fucker" which I am sure you will see isn't what you want. Much of this would also be in bold capitals with enhanced text size.  

Oh Mr. Apples.....

I feel almost attracted to you after reading this comment.

May I be so bold as to declare it comment of the year? 

Yeah, why the fuck not 

Thommo82

Fuck, just had a look at those sites. 

First one has a gallery of gen pictures.

Second one shows the “watch” you are seeking.....

Yeesh

BadApple

Then he is the victim of flooding the site with extra posts in lieu of listening to advice in his first one. When not getting the answer he wanted. 

He should have, in hindsight, reported on his original post (regarding a complete shitty off the wall watch) how he had got on with taking up the advice he was given and what the suggested TD's came back and said in response. 

GingerApple

I've used them. Dreadful scammers. They took my money and then blocked my emails, never sending me a watch. Avoid.

Hope this helps.

BadApple

I used them - took £100,000 from my bank account and sent me over a watch that was 0.00000022mm thicker than the gen - be careful 

whitewalker

Oh guys thank you very much for your polite comments, I will take care not be ignorant, I clearly didn't knew it, I will go through the rules for the site here.

whitewalker
7 hours ago, Badapple said:

Thanks for your kind words Mr.

whitewalker
8 hours ago, brang1 said:

Dude, if its not on our Trusted Dealer list, do not bother

Thank you, I wish some of fellow colleagues here learn some politeness like you have.

whitewalker
3 hours ago, Badapple said:

I used them - took £100,000 from my bank account and sent me over a watch that was 0.00000022mm thicker than the gen - be careful 

You don't have to message me Mr and threaten me to ban from this group, as I said I made mistake I didn't knew it, still if you want to ban me, please go on.

whitewalker
6 hours ago, mysterio said:

To be fair, what @whitewalker posted was a link to the Konstantin Chaykin watch he was asking about for 6 of his 7 posts. However he did not contact any of the TDs because he would never have thought to visit that site, any of the TDs would have been able to source the watch as it is a fairly new watch.

Anyway, OP take care  not to be seen as a spammer. As rule #2 states, spammers are killed then eaten.

Thank you, I am new to repworld, just trying to learn how the whole thing works, anyways I will note the rules carefully.

whitewalker
7 hours ago, FudgyDocker said:

If you persist in posting links to scam & spurious sites, I can honestly see a ban coming your way.
Take this as a non-moderator warning. I suspect the next one will not be so nice.......prick.

sure , I will note the rules carefully

tonyh7

It's so easy really. If you need to ask if it's a legit site, it isn't. 

whitewalker

Can senior member help here, I would like to delete my account from this site, how can I do this.

Del
5 hours ago, whitewalker said:

Can senior member help here, I would like to delete my account from this site, how can I do this.

You can’t.

Flinnt

Well when you walk into someone else’s house straight past the rules without reading them, take a shit on the carpet, ignore what people tell you and then think it’s them being rude...

Why delete your account? If you’re leaving then who cares, and if you’re planning on stepping outside, putting a new mask on and coming back in as someone else they’ll know it’s still you. 

Take some responsibility. We’re all stupid, granted some more than others it seems. 

Rx4Time
14 hours ago, Badapple said:

We don't deal with any site other than our Trusted Dealers nor do we comment on the legitimacy of other sites.

Clearly you need to read the "New Members" section before posting any more on here. 

I miss the bold, capital font.....so unlike you this is....