whitewalker

Legit site or not??

whitewalker
5 hours ago, Flinnt said:

Well when you walk into someone else’s house straight past the rules without reading them, take a shit on the carpet, ignore what people tell you and then think it’s them being rude...

Why delete your account? If you’re leaving then who cares, and if you’re planning on stepping outside, putting a new mask on and coming back in as someone else they’ll know it’s still you. 

Take some responsibility. We’re all stupid, granted some more than others it seems. 

How do you even know, i am gonna comeback, and ya I can understand you guys are very knowledgeable , I can see that, but it's bit of much to think I would come back crawling in here after the class of decensy some people have, well it might be fine to get trolled to some extent, but why PM me and threaten me to block my account and using some cheap words.

If you wanna enlighten som one , I believe there are plenty here,any ways there is no point arguing. 

Flinnt
5 hours ago, whitewalker said:

How do you even know, i am gonna comeback, and ya I can understand you guys are very knowledgeable , I can see that, but it's bit of much to think I would come back crawling in here after the class of decensy some people have, well it might be fine to get trolled to some extent, but why PM me and threaten me to block my account and using some cheap words.

If you wanna enlighten som one , I believe there are plenty here,any ways there is no point arguing. 

I’m not very knowledgeable. It’s not my house either. Just trying to help you understand how to stay if you want to stay. 

Don’t be so precious with yourself. Read around here before posting. Have some understanding of the forum you’re on. And listen to the mods and senior members. 

I didn’t PM you. As said it’s not my house. I’m just a stupid noob. 

mysterio

:popcorn:

Jibuti
On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 10:32, mysterio said:

spammers are killed then eaten.

not necessarily... some are swallowed alive.....

21 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

I've used them. Dreadful scammers. They took my money and then blocked my emails, never sending me a watch. Avoid.

Hope this helps.

nope, it does not help.... unless you lost 5000 pounds min. ...

Jibuti
18 hours ago, whitewalker said:

Thanks for your kind words Mr.

from him those ARE kind words.

CurioLeo
12 hours ago, Del said:

You can’t.

And THAT is as senior intervention as you are going to get :rofl:

brang1
22 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

I've used them. Dreadful scammers. They took my money and then blocked my emails, never sending me a watch. Avoid.

Hope this helps.

Mate, hardly relevant. EVERYONE blocks your emails and just about anything you care to write

whitewalker

Let's put and end to this guy's, I learned my lesson, I will be more careful next tine onwards beofre  posting anything.:rulez:

Wires

^^^^ That’s the spirit:D

Black-Grey-Haze

Lol. This thread is fucking funny.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

mysterio
12 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Lol. This thread is fucking funny.

You have a low threshold for humor. Stick around, lots of comedy gold to be discovered. :thumbsup: 

Black-Grey-Haze
You have a low threshold for humor. Stick around, lots of comedy gold to be discovered.  
I spend most of my time on rwi. That's why it's so low.

The_Proctometrist
20 hours ago, whitewalker said:

why PM me and threaten me to block my account and using some cheap words.

if you have to ask why mate then you really are a pillock and a dolt....stick around mate it's just friendly fun banter, you'll be laughing in no time....