NCRich

AR and JF factories seized

NCRich

I have learned from one of our dealers that the AR and JF factories were seized last night.  No watches nor service will be available from them at this time.  It is hoped that they will resolve this, but I have no more information at this time.

Grey1970
I have learned from one of our dealers that the AR and JF factories were seized last night.  No watches nor service will be available from them at this time.  It is hoped that they will resolve this, but I have no more information at this time.

Oh Jesus......

Thanks for your kind information

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Buddhabar

This is bad news...

SCShrek
28 minutes ago, NCRich said:

I suspect AR like NOOB will be back up after a few months? Surely they are too large to be down and out. Dont know squat about JF.

donkacper
I suspect AR like NOOB will be back up after a few months? Surely they are too large to be down and out. Dont know squat about JF.
Isn't AR just a part of JF for the Rolex reps?

Anyway, bad news

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z01RD przy użyciu Tapatalka

GingerApple

Fuckadoodledo.

On the plus side, my 20 ARFs just appreciated somewhat. Every cloud and that.

#PrayForDogFactory

#BetterThanGen™️

SCShrek
25 minutes ago, donkacper said:

Isn't AR just a part of JF for the Rolex reps?

Anyway, bad news

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_Z01RD przy użyciu Tapatalka

My mistake...I believe you are correct.

onzenuub

Can we send emails to the chinese reppolice for QC pics?

Flinnt

Damn. I was hoping these raids were done for now. Seems like a particularly hot year for the factories and dealers. 

Glaude
7 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Damn. I was hoping these raids were done for now. Seems like a particularly hot year for the factories and dealers. 

The raid never stopped all those years, they won't stop, but that didn't prevent the rep market from being where he is at the moment, way further than a couple years back.
Surely if ARF isn't back at it, another one will fill the empty spot

Flinnt
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

The raid never stopped all those years, they won't stop, but that didn't prevent the rep market from being where he is at the moment, way further than a couple years back.
Surely if ARF isn't back at it, another one will fill the empty spot

But reading back it seems more factories are going down this year, or have I just missed too many threads in the past and it just seems this way?

I know this business is always a bit hot. 

Glaude
Just now, Flinnt said:

But reading back it seems more factories are going down this year, or have I just missed too many threads in the past and it just seems this way?

I know this business is always a bit hot. 

It's been a hot year indeed you are right but I'm not very worried. In this sort of activity, the more you try to shut people down, the more clever they become

Flinnt
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

It's been a hot year indeed you are right but I'm not very worried. In this sort of activity, the more you try to shut people down, the more clever they become

Good to hear. Hope their lives are back to normal soon. 

RussP

That's why M2M is my first choice when I need to get an itch scratched.

Thanks for the heads up, Rich.

NFleischer

That is bad news, like those ARF Rolex. Don't own one but I'd like to get one someday hopefully.

Seems like JF has almost completely taken over the AP ROO business. The sec @ 12 chronos now are super expensive.

The_Proctometrist

That's a shame but I'm sure many of their Rolexes will be spared from the crusher by the corrupt officials and cops and worn with pride.  It doesn't help us though.....

Jimmyrich1

Damn! Sorry to hear this. Hope they're ok

Mrluwin

I’ve got a few ARF’s that are great pieces hopefully they will get back on their feet relatively quickly like noob did 

Jasonbaylee

Why can’t the authorities in China wear genuine watches instead of raiding factories that manufacture AAA replica?

Thx NCRich for that info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torobravo
7 hours ago, NCRich said:

Could you name your source of info? Thank You

VMSG

Bummer, I was going to order more jf aps soon...

ShovelnTC

Sorry to hear for those affected and the communities sake but most of the AR $500+ watches are out of my budget anyway.

NCRich
6 hours ago, torobravo said:

Could you name your source of info? Thank You

Sent you a PM.

Mankw

Hello all,

i am about to purchase an ARF Daytona but after all what I read about the raid I doubt if it’s smart to buy it now? 

If i order now when will I receive the watch? 

Is there anybody with experience after buying a watch in a raid situation of the factory?

is ARF really down? The TD’s claims that there are stocks available.

the reason why I ask all this is that I don’t want to wait ages for the watch to arrive.

another reason is that I live in Belgium and The watches all come with triangular shipment from uk so I should not wait any longer to decide to buy.

I am not sure what will happen with the brexit in sight in terms of custom controls.

thanks 

GenTLe
9 minutes ago, Mankw said:

Hello all,

i am about to purchase an ARF Daytona but after all what I read about the raid I doubt if it’s smart to buy it now? 

If i order now when will I receive the watch? 

Is there anybody with experience after buying a watch in a raid situation of the factory?

TDs don't go directly to the factories, they go to wholesalers that have them from the factories. Those wholesalers have stocks in their premises. Hence what I'd suggest is to get in contact with a smaller TD (Mary for instance) and ask her if the model you are after is available and, if yes, send her immediately the money so that she can get it quickly.