NCRich

AR and JF factories seized

rm65453

Oh no! Where can I follow the developments in this story?

andyc
1 minute ago, rm65453 said:

Here maybe?

Mankw

2 hours ago, GenTLe said:

TDs don't go directly to the factories, they go to wholesalers that have them from the factories. Those wholesalers have stocks in their premises. Hence what I'd suggest is to get in contact with a smaller TD (Mary for instance) and ask her if the model you are after is available and, if yes, send her immediately the money so that she can get it quickly.

Thank you for the informative response.

what about kuvarsit? Also a small td?

i have been in contact with him and already got my info for bank wire transfer, although I prefer pay pal.

Edited by Mankw
Double post

NCRich
5 minutes ago, Mankw said:

Thank you for the informative response.

i have been in contact with him and already got my info for bank wire transfer, although I prefer pay pal.

If you are ordering something from one of these factories you will be unlikely to get it, regardless of the TD.

BadApple
2 hours ago, rm65453 said:

Sky News or NBC are running it. 

Mankw
2 minutes ago, NCRich said:

If you are ordering something from one of these factories you will be unlikely to get it, regardless of the TD.

Even when they all confirm the availability of the ARF Daytona is still in stock?

i contacted a few TDS from rwg and they all claim there is stock. 

Pfff what should i do???

life is hard ;)

BadApple
11 minutes ago, Mankw said:

Even when they all confirm the availability of the ARF Daytona is still in stock?

i contacted a few TDS from rwg and they all claim there is stock. 

Pfff what should i do???

life is hard ;)

Contact a TD who will tell you the truth. It has been said on here before some TD's work on everything is in stock until your money arrives. Some are better organised. 

Mankw
8 minutes ago, Badapple said:

Contact a TD who will tell you the truth. It has been said on here before some TD's work on everything is in stock until your money arrives. Some are better organised. 

Pm me the “well organised td’s” please.

Thats why I doubt if there is still any stock left cause in the past I read some topics about availability of a watch and after payment they ask you to choose another model cause it’s out of stock.

Edited by Mankw
Add text

NCRich
7 minutes ago, Badapple said:

Not good advice.  Think on this and try again.  And how the flying fuck would he know which one would tell him the truth?  So some of our TDs are not to be trusted?

And how would you know the dealer knew something which happened a very short time ago.  I'm just wondering since other dealers have contacted me for information.  But, you are all seeing, all knowing.  Jesus, some of you guys and your vast fonts of knowledge.

Mankw
2 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Not good advice.  Think on this and try again.  And how the flying fuck would he know which one would tell him the truth?  So some of our TDs are not to be trusted?

And how would you know the dealer knew something which happened a very short time ago.  I'm just wondering since other dealers have contacted me for information.  But, you are all seeing, all knowing.  Jesus, some of you guys and your vast fonts of knowledge.

Maybe you are right ncrich, I should probably wait until the right time arrives for the purchase.

i don’t doubt the knowledge and experience you have in the rep world, but it’s that I want the watch so badly ;) 

NCRich
1 minute ago, Mankw said:

Maybe you are right ncrich, I should probably wait until the right time arrives for the purchase.

i don’t doubt the knowledge and experience you have in the rep world, but it’s that I want the watch so badly ;) 

Give it a day or two.  See what actually happens.  Its a watch, not sex.

deju
40 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Jesus, some of you guys and your vast fonts of knowledge.

Thank you, it’s nice to be acknowledged. 

SCShrek
32 minutes ago, NCRich said:

Give it a day or two.  See what actually happens.  Its a watch, not sex.

For some, it's just as good if not better. :rofl:

BadApple
49 minutes ago, NCRich said:

On a previous topic users were complaining that a TD / some TD's were accepting orders for watches and taking money before confirming availability and having to say sorry out of stock. 

Don't shoot the messenger pal. Personally I've never experienced it but obviously some have. 

Oh and another thing. It's not sex but to some it's the next best thing. (again not experienced it and don't shoot up the messenger) 

kuvarsit

I don’t know where the information comes from. But today I received 1 yachtmaster 2 of jf ap and also yesterday got one yachtmaster of AR  

kuvarsit

Even if they are gone. Just make sure your TD has the watch in the stock of his office. Because sometimes TD have watches in their office or in their Agents. Agents of AR and JF keep stocks in their home or offices. So still can get most of the watches. Especially the ones which are hot selling . They will be in stock for 1-2weeks in the stock keepers but stock keepers will rise the price to take advantage of the time . 

Saxa

sorry to hear this but it is part of the game, I'm sure if they have taken a hit they will be back up and running soon.

too many customers just to stop and too many new versions planned for the ever increasing next one syndrome.

how many fecking watches should we have anyways - more and more and more in my view just part of the game and the process of reinvention. the continuous circle of life.

GenTLe
1 hour ago, Mankw said:

I don't know Kuwarsit enough to tell you yes or no. If you think they are trustworthy, go on :)

NCRich

As I said, give it a couple of days.  I can only go by what people on the ground tell me.   For all I know the bribes have been paid to the proper authorities.  When information comes to me from a source I trust I pass it along to you guys.

Mankw
45 minutes ago, NCRich said:

As I said, give it a couple of days.  I can only go by what people on the ground tell me.   For all I know the bribes have been paid to the proper authorities.  When information comes to me from a source I trust I pass it along to you guys.

... and that we appreciate!

Flinnt
3 hours ago, NCRich said:

Its a watch, not sex.

So what’s the baby oil for then? 

Feeling confused. 

SCShrek
21 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

So what’s the baby oil for then? 

Feeling confused. 

It can be dual purposed brother...confusion abated.

SuperLory

can imagine the delusion on those raider officials when they find out the chronos on the daytonas are not working or the datewheels on subs and dj41 are so freaking bold..

Rx4Time
7 hours ago, SCShrek said:

It can be dual purposed brother...confusion abated.

My confusion increases exponentially based off the number of potential uses. 

rtk1972

I just asked Andrew from trustytime as i was going to order a AP from JF if he has the watch in stock after the raid. only answer was that they closed for a few days to abvoid raids and checks.....

hmmmm. I will ask kurvasit about the watch..