Black-Grey-Haze

RWI down?

yllekp
13 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

There were 2 threads posted, stating there was maintenance scheduled for these dates.

There used to be a guy who would read important threads out loud for those too busy to read,  but he got a job watching paint dry,  better money it seems.

I am sure @TheGingerFerret would do it. We have plenty of peanuts. 

• Like 2

BadPickle
53 minutes ago, yllekp said:

So many factors including the coordination of people who can do this on diverse timelines.  It is all done voluntarily and they know they have to block off a serious amount of their free time. So when all the stars align it is just done. 

That’s a long arsed way of typing “shut up knobhead” 

1 hour ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Just curious and more asking than anything else (not a complaint. Just wondering if there's a reason you don't) but I know for me, it's the unexpected.

Wouldn't it be batter to sort of announce "RWI will be down for scheduled maintenance between x and x"?

At least this way members who need an address from their dms to ship something out that they sold the night before won't be caught off guard. And things like that.

Is there a reason why you don't? Other than the masses of entitled jerks who don't realize what RWI really is.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shut up knobhead :handjob: 

• Like 4

GingerApple
2 hours ago, yllekp said:

I am sure @TheGingerFerret would do it. We have plenty of peanuts. 

Nah, I'm holding out to be made Mod.

#GB4MOD

• Like 1

yllekp
21 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Nah, I'm holding out to be made Mod.

#GB4MOD

Did @trailboss99 not contact you about the position we had available? He must have forgot lol. 

BadPickle
12 minutes ago, yllekp said:

Did @trailboss99 not contact you about the position we had available? He must have forgot lol. 

Yes YES!! take the dullard FFS!   his “funny” posts are getting rather tedious now 

• Like 1

GingerApple
12 minutes ago, yllekp said:

He did, but I told him Assistant Chief Mod wasn't enough - it's Head Moderator or nothing.

He's still mulling it over.

• Like 1

BadPickle
Just now, TheGingerFerret said:

He did, but I told him Assistant Chief Mod wasn't enough - it's Head Moderator or nothing.

He's still mulling it over.

@yllekp see what I mean :zzz:

• Like 2

Black-Grey-Haze

There used to be a guy who would read important threads out loud for those too busy to read,  but he got a job watching paint dry,  better money it seems.

That sucks. The nerve....

But I guess after a while it just blends into the background and becomes noise that we (I) just tune out. Well... that's what my divorce lawyer said my first few wives asked him to tell me of I should ever ask.

As I never asked, one day he wrote me a nose and attached it to my bill because that's the only thing I payed attention to anyway.

Shut up knobhead :handjob: 
I don't know Bout the knobhead but where do we line up for the hand job?

yllekp
15 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

I don't know Bout the knobhead but where do we line up for the hand job?

Ask @TheGingerFerret he is practicing for the fluffer job at RWI. 

Abe Fromen

So it was working for about 45 min and then boom... dark again. 

Popperini
1 hour ago, Abe Fromen said:

So it was working for about 45 min and then boom... dark again. 

Very useful info. Thanks for keeping us updated - please let us know if it comes back again. We’ll be on standby till your next bulletin.

Glaude
27 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

Was this just an "update: rwi is still down" post?

Nope

• Like 1

Black-Grey-Haze

And we’re back, baby. You guys are the best. You don’t realize how much you’d miss the place till it’s down.

I thought it was still down because it wouldn’t load in tapa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

LoveDonkey

If nothing else, at least rwg will get LoveDonkey. Uh-oh...

• Like 1

yllekp
11 hours ago, LoveDonkey said:

If nothing else, at least rwg will get LoveDonkey. Uh-oh...

Lol check out section8 you might like some of the stuff there :)

Black-Grey-Haze

And.... We're back, baby.

What's going on over there today?

Black-Grey-Haze

And considering we're back.... 9742054017e9e8b084db00de9462557a.jpgf8a4664724d436456981e51a3fc3f284.jpgd10298d7021cb10520c85f7f8389f8fe.jpgb66ea511187fbbd945f64d28b43e4ec4.jpg2524b540a1066db726760bec51f3f95c.jpg

Popperini

Excellent. While it's down, read my little article in the Rolex section. It's fascinating. Honest.

Actually, I have a better idea - just spend the time looking at the pictures above this post. Far more interesting.

EDIT (8 minutes later): It's taken me this long to notice that they're all wearing a watch.

Glaude

Yeah, just testing some stuff, will be back very shortly

• Like 1

BravoDelta
12 minutes ago, Black-Grey-Haze said:

And considering we're back....

Is this a sample of RWI members??  :drool:

Black-Grey-Haze
Excellent. While it's down, read my little article in the Rolex section. It's fascinating. Honest.
Actually, I have a better idea - just spend the time looking at the pictures above this post. Far more interesting.
This is a really good opportunity to view and discuss some nice watches. We can discuss how the female form lends itself so nicely to the appreciation of such beautiful things.

Hans Wilsdorf would be proud. 3b69605f8466383b756830580dc22520.jpga7785806ab3adf9fc758720c7e44f284.jpg1302c50ad9be64bf6ddca7d97e387b91.jpg

God, look at those... Umm... Watches. 0558779ab88fc91d3d5c26a42546d9ae.jpg8c11e0b3c7f7e12935f8582d816916e8.jpg05bea23cbbf8447901a4d4f60dc82dee.jpgd71b96d993d5ba723cd23920cfcd4a72.jpg

Black-Grey-Haze

Is RWI down again? I guess I'm back with women and watches. f17740e51820f63f88d36ecdeee95d96.jpg033e8d79d62c438d586aec24067b57ad.jpg0337f85062b81066cf9fe66f88fe7ba2.jpg

onzenuub

No boobies?