Sign in to follow this  
Jimuc

omega op 45 mm ultimate

Jimuc

Hi all- I recently bout an omega ocean planet chrono 45 mm with the 7750 movement from Mary? I small problem or comment? When the chrono is working and the second hand approached the 12:00 the hand seems to hesitate at 57- 58 sec then moves onto the 12:00 position?

Any advice please? The purchase from Mary was excellent.

Ps can some one please tell me how to upload pictures onto the forum?

Jim

pfcdre

My un-educated guess would be a gearing problem, i think your choices are to either contact Mary and be prepared to return it, Marys great and you will be sorted out, or have it serviced by a pro,the latter will cost you a bit more but it will be a cleaned and oiled movement, i would go for the latter as even a replacement wont come to you cleaned and oiled, i dont think, but the choice is yours good luck

Jimuc

My un-educated guess would be a gearing problem, i think your choices are to either contact Mary and be prepared to return it, Marys great and you will be sorted out, or have it serviced by a pro,the latter will cost you a bit more but it will be a cleaned and oiled movement, i would go for the latter as even a replacement wont come to you cleaned and oiled, i dont think, but the choice is yours good luck

[/quote

Thanks for the info-The watch is really great- I will contact Mary to see what she says? Does anyone know who could do the service work on the 7750 movement? Jim