Del

Samurai on Crafter Blue

Del

Picked up this Crafter Blue integrated rubber strap for my PADI Samurai and I’m very impressed with it.  The strap is really well made, it fits the watch head perfectly and is super comfortable to wear. This is the black and red version, which works well with the black wavy dial and the Pepsi bezel.

These straps seem to be in demand as the navy/red version appears to be sold out everywhere. They are also available for other Seiko models, plus the Tudor Black Bay.

Here are a few pics I snapped this morning...

38-C39-F29-A8-E5-4-C6-A-AE31-9-D0-F9-E8-

78-A967-EC-7873-4828-8-CA4-65-EDEA88-CA0

91-F8-FAE2-93-CF-4429-990-B-E5445-B41726

9-A06083-A-CEE0-4256-8-D26-79-B2-F5-DF25

NCRich

Neat looking strap.  Looks very nice on the watch. 

Jibuti

Nice combo, Del....

Del

Thanks guys. Yes, I was unsure about it when I ordered it but I’m glad I did - very happy with the watch now. The original bracelet let the watch down and I hardly ever wore it. 

splke

yes i like that bud 

Del
6 minutes ago, splke said:

yes i like that bud 

:thumbsup2:

Howitzer

That looks really sharp Del, I've been eyeing up a Crafter myself for my Black Bay(s) but have held back due to the length (I'm not a fan of overhanging straps!). What is your approx wrist size? And does the metal keeper lock the end of the strap nice and tightly? Thanks in advance :)  

Del
13 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

That looks really sharp Del, I've been eyeing up a Crafter myself for my Black Bay(s) but have held back due to the length (I'm not a fan of overhanging straps!). What is your approx wrist size? And does the metal keeper lock the end of the strap nice and tightly? Thanks in advance :)  

Funny, I was thinking about one for my Black Bay and was concerned about the length too!

My wrist size is 6.75” and I’ve taken a pic of how the end of the strap locks into the keeper - it hasn’t slipped at all since putting it on this morning. 

I’m still tempted to get one for the Black Bay as the strap tail shouldn’t be as long with only the 41mm case rather than the 45mm case of the Seiko. 

E2000179-006-C-4-EAA-A5-ED-AE914679-FDFC

Howitzer

3 minutes ago, Del said:

Funny, I was thinking about one for my Black Bay and was concerned about the length too!

My wrist size is 6.75” and I’ve taken a pic of how the end of the strap locks into the keeper - it hasn’t slipped at all since putting it on this morning. 

I’m still tempted to get one for the Black Bay as the strap tail shouldn’t be as long with only the 41mm case rather than the 45mm case of the Seiko. 

Excellent and thorough response as expected! :) Should be absolutely bob on for me then. The fairly large distance between the lug holes and the case on the BB has always put me off aftermarket straps a bit, hence why I really like the idea of the fitted ends of the Crafter. 

Cheers Del! 

deju

Really like that strap!! 

splke

i want onr for my bb and i want my pele back so i can put one on that ....oh i might have to buy an skx again so i can put it on that too 

:headdesk: