Jump to content
FudgyDocker

Omega VSF V2 300m Bezel

Recommended Posts

FudgyDocker

Does anyone else have lateral bezel movement on their one of these, or is it just mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFreckledTampon

Not from memory. How much are we talking about? Fractions of a mm?

Serves you fucking right for buying it before me!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker

There's proper discernable movement, prob about half a mm. I think from what I've read these bezels have no lateral movement. They're as tight as a camel's arse in a sandstorm!

I have up and down, side to side, and rotational play in mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFreckledTampon
3 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

There's proper discernable movement, prob about half a mm. I think from what I've read these bezels have no lateral movement. They're as tight as a camel's arse in a sandstorm!

I have up and down, side to side, and rotational play in mine.

I'll give you £100 for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker
8 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

I'll give you £100 for it.

With the greatest of respect for your kind offer, go fuck yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elp
8 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

With the greatest of respect for your kind offer, go fuck yourself.

With the greatest of respect for your kind offer, he does that regularly anyway.

 

Flossing string?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker
6 minutes ago, elp said:

Flossing string?

Unfortunately, I bought a watch that had had that done to it, and it's completely shafted the bezel movement on it. I'll stay away from that particular mod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFreckledTampon

Epoxy it in place. Unless you actually use the bezel. If you glue it though, my offer goes down to £80.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker

Seriously, is anyone else's the same? With all the lovely things said about this particular rep, it'll be a disappointment if I got a dodgy one. Done a little vid to demonstrate.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarms

I have the exact same watch on today, same dial and bezel colors.  I don't have any bezel movement like that on mine.  It's actually quite tight and takes some effort to turn the bezel itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker

I know that a lot of members have these. Does anyone else have/not have this problem, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pbwatch

I have both that model and the ceramic new one and neither has that issue but then it’s a rep isn’t it! Not a 4K gen.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFreckledTampon

No, mine's perfect. Take the bezel off! There might be something obvious amiss with it. Pussy.

If your take it off and fuck it up though, my offer goes down to £50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Psssniper

I have the VSF V2 grey dial, blue ceramic bezel watch and the exact same bezel movement as yours. Also have a VSF V2 black dial, black ceramic bezel and it has some movement but not as much. My gate version has blue dial, blue metal bezel and it also has movement like yours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flinnt

My VSF has no play. It’s very tight and takes a bit of force to rotate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jibuti
6 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

my offer goes down to £50

you cheap frigid bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFreckledTampon
7 hours ago, Jibuti said:

you cheap frigid bitch.

I can't help it if I'm an aggressive, skilled and highly trained negotiator.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot

Which TD shafted you with this?  

15 hours ago, pbwatch said:

I have both that model and the ceramic new one and neither has that issue but then it’s a rep isn’t it! Not a 4K gen.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boom :lmao: 

@FudgyDocker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deju

Bit of dental floss and stop fidgeting with your bezel you numpty. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jibuti
49 minutes ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

I can't help it if I'm an aggressive, skilled and highly trained negotiator.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

meh... in 99% of  cases I hate players.... just stupid fucks... much more fun then....

in your case-you are just cheap.

:)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFreckledTampon
14 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

meh... in 99% of  cases I hate players.... just stupid fucks...

Ahhhh, that's very sweet, I feel privileged to be in your 1%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FudgyDocker
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Which TD shafted you with this?  

It came from M2M, but originally from Mary. I emailed her. She has brand new ones with similar movement in the bezel, so it appears that some have movement some haven't, going by the replies that other owners have posted.

It's really isn't a major issue, and I can live with it. I'm just surprised to see something like this on such a wildly hyped all-fantastic super rep, that's all. Wobbly moving bezels are something you expect on DHGate shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Intresting

If you can just stop moving on the video we can admire the watch?   :)  it looks really good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFreckledTampon
12 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

It's really isn't a major issue, I'm just surprised to see something like this on such a wildly hyped all-fantastic super rep, that's all. Wobbly moving bezels are something you expect on DHGate shite.

I'll give you £35 for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deju
20 minutes ago, FudgyDocker said:

It came from M2M, but originally from Mary. I emailed her. She has brand new ones with similar movement in the bezel, so it appears that some have movement some haven't, going by the replies that other owners have posted.

It's really isn't a major issue, and I can live with it. I'm just surprised to see something like this on such a wildly hyped all-fantastic super rep, that's all. Wobbly moving bezels are something you expect on DHGate shite.

Honestly some gen Panerai's have wobbly bezels, even gen rolex.

Remove the wobble with some floss, but I understand if watch ocd kicks in. Best to sell it to me for £5 more than Gingers best offer lol    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×