ntivos

New Noob GMT Pepsi

ntivos

Noob just come out with a new model GMT Pepsi with a 3285 movt. 

Any suggestions reviews?

Thanks

Genius

Think it's still the modified ETA based crappy CHS.

Still waiting for a proper clone GMT movement, hopefully one day someone will do it seems crazy they havent already after the Daytona clone 

Flinnt

Word on the street (well rumours on the internet, you all know I sit alone in the dark) is ARF have just cloned the movement and are in final trial stage. But the same rumour circulated in February so don’t hold your breath quite yet. 

Come on already ARF, I’ll buy one straight away. 

Genius
58 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Word on the street (well rumours on the internet, you all know I sit alone in the dark) is ARF have just cloned the movement and are in final trial stage. But the same rumour circulated in February so don’t hold your breath quite yet. 

Come on already ARF, I’ll buy one straight away. 

Yeah been following the thread on RWI since start fo the year, have a gen bezel and crystal waiting for a decent base to go onto

Intresting

I think challenge will be in the two tone bezel.   The joint lines of all the current reps are horrendous.   TDs also tell me that Batman and Pepsi numbers flake the faux platinum paint easily.   Most touch up with sharpies.

WatchaholicMallorca
23 hours ago, Intresting said:

I think challenge will be in the two tone bezel.   The joint lines of all the current reps are horrendous.   TDs also tell me that Batman and Pepsi numbers flake the faux platinum paint easily.   Most touch up with sharpies.

I might be way off the latest bezel on the noob looks ok http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=20498 maybe a tad too dark but let's see in daylight

Intresting

hmmm.... pic not clear enough.   Its the bump and joint lines thats the issue.   Wonder if we can get some hi res photos

WatchaholicMallorca
On 20/09/2019 at 08:17, rollye said:

Crazy price !!!!

Yeah Noob seems to be sat on a high horse at the moment because we have all gone mental with their Daytonas, showing people are willing to pay big money for reps these days. If Noob had done another movement clone then fair play but this movement is crap