Sign in to follow this  
pfcdre

funny old ladies

pfcdre

Gotta share this with you,just a couple of humerous moments whilst onboard cruise ships. Two American ladies walking along a pontoon, going ashore, lady 1 says "Hey look at all the fish" lady 2 says "what in the water?"lol. Another i was approached by an American lady at the foot of the central staircase and she said to me "excuse me do these stairs go up as well as down" i thought she may have been taking the piss, but after a couple of awkward seconds i realised she was serious omg. And lastly an American lady approached my captain a rather old fashioned stiff Englishman, during a nasty storm, she was quite upset and exclaimed "captain captain there is water pouring down the stairs" after a brief pause the captain calmly said "Madam the time to worry is when water is coming up the stairs". Different ladies different cruises, must be something in the drinking water.lol, sorry if you dont find this post funny maybe its one of those "you had to be there".

chum_2000_uk

Lets hope they don't let these batty old biddies drive cars!

powderfreak
an American lady approached my captain a rather old fashioned stiff Englishman, during a nasty storm, she was quite upset and exclaimed "captain captain there is water pouring down the stairs" after a brief pause the captain calmly said "Madam the time to worry is when water is coming up the stairs".

:P

wat44

I got a lot out of the last one, too!

Aren
Lets hope they don't let these batty old biddies drive cars!

No, let's hope they don't drive like they talk/walk.

:P w/ prcdre

Balad1

Don't be a hater PFC, Americans rule, lol.

MikeMcNair
Lets hope they don't let these batty old biddies carry guns

Fixed!!!!!!! Americans are stoopid, no two ways about it :/

chum_2000_uk
Lets hope they don't let these batty old biddies carry guns

Fixed!!!!!!! Americans are stoopid, no two ways about it :/

Ha ha! At least you can have a laugh at your nations expense mate! Fair play to you

pfcdre

Its all in good humour chaps, i personally dont know any American,scottishman,irishman jokes so thought, i'd just even it out a bit with some true anecdotes. If its any consolation Americans on cruise ships really want to have fun and a good time, make the most of the entertainment etc, on the other hand the Brits especially northerners im sorry but its true, spend most of the two weeks moaning about how much they paid to get on the cruise, you know there's gonna be trouble when two Yorkshire men meet up, the first thing they say is "how much did you pay?" well "i paid" and thats it, the chap that paid more has just had his heart ripped out, and the stubborn bugger wont be entertained for the rest of the cruise.