Jump to content
brang1

For all the Hublot Fans out there

Recommended Posts

brang1

a little harsh perhaps... or not

jiGHX.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

Ha!

Not harsh enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
26 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

Ha!

Not harsh enough 

+100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret

How very dare you. They are a much loved and successful brand that produces beauties such as these:

jmLTo.jpg jme0J.jpg jmWBW.jpg jmU5P.jpg jmaNS.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

@TheFreckledTampon thanks for backing us up on this one mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
7 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

@TheFreckledTampon thanks for backing us up on this one mate 

Too fucking right mate!

We all know I'm a purveyor of excellent taste and I used to own a Hublot so they must be good, right? Here's mine:

jmqMR.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deju

:lol:

all said I do like the Big Bang, as a gen it’s very high quality. Looks better in the flesh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
1 hour ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Too fucking right mate!

We all know I'm a purveyor of excellent taste and I used to own a Hublot so they must be good, right? Here's mine:

jmqMR.jpg

 

That’s God awful, I mean, wow, what a beauty!

1 hour ago, deju said:

:lol:

Hahahahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KarmaToBurn

Most of their models can go for a long walk on a short pier but there's something about their 4000m King diver that I still like. If it were closer to 40 mm I would probably have the rep in my collection right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Griffo

hublot-floyd-mayweather-jr-2-million-wat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1

 Very polarising watch brand, naaaah not really, everyone hates them surely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abe Fromen

I have a friend who wants to get one... 

 

He told me... "dude I really want to get a Hub-Lot watch."

I kid you not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGingerFerret
1 hour ago, Abe Fromen said:

I have a friend who wants to get one... 

 

He told me... "dude I really want to get a Hub-Lot watch."

I kid you not. 

Don't worry, you'll easily make new friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abe Fromen
4 hours ago, TheFreckledTampon said:

Don't worry, you'll easily make new friends.

LOL 

He's actually a great guy. Has a few gen Rollies has no idea about watches other than brand recognition that he either likes or dislikes. No research... just I like that, I want one... kinda guy.  

Best part is... we point out his faux pas and razz him relentlessly and he laughs his ass off with us. He once said he wanted a car with Ricardo seats. That was 10 years ago and we still razz him about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Griffo
On 08/10/2019 at 20:13, Abe Fromen said:

LOL 

He's actually a great guy. Has a few gen Rollies has no idea about watches other than brand recognition that he either likes or dislikes. No research... just I like that, I want one... kinda guy.  

Best part is... we point out his faux pas and razz him relentlessly and he laughs his ass off with us. He once said he wanted a car with Ricardo seats. That was 10 years ago and we still razz him about it. 

Introduce him to reps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
On 09/10/2019 at 05:13, Abe Fromen said:

LOL 

He's actually a great guy. Has a few gen Rollies has no idea about watches other than brand recognition that he either likes or dislikes. No research... just I like that, I want one... kinda guy.  

Best part is... we point out his faux pas and razz him relentlessly and he laughs his ass off with us. He once said he wanted a car with Ricardo seats. That was 10 years ago and we still razz him about it. 

get a Cross, tie him to it, and burn him, he is a witch for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abe Fromen
13 hours ago, brang1 said:

get a Cross, tie him to it, and burn him, he is a witch for sure

 He isn't... we put him on a scale with a duck. He's waaaay heavier. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×