Sign in to follow this  
samura

Are replica watches the same all over the place?

samura

Hi all!

Nowadays, almost every trusted dealer claims he can get any replica another dealer advertises. However, PrestigeWatchCo/T4D (Robert), based on Thailand, sometimes states a superior quality grade compared to the "chinese version", which, according to some reviews seems to be true.

What do you think? Are replica watches all the same in China or Thailand? Or, in the other hand, the are clearly quality differences, and when you order a TD4 specific item (Hublot quartz, Panerai Daylight/Regatta quartz with 7753 casing, etc) from a different (china) dealer you cannot be guarantied it'll be the exactly the same?

janawatch

I think have to buy buy fake brand watches in China, and must be in Guangzhou. If interested, please visit my website, can be agents, wholesale, retail。Edit: spam

opus9
Hi all!

Nowadays, almost every trusted dealer claims he can get any replica another dealer advertises. However, PrestigeWatchCo/T4D (Robert), based on Thailand, sometimes states a superior quality grade compared to the "chinese version", which, according to some reviews seems to be true.

What do you think? Are replica watches all the same in China or Thailand? Or, in the other hand, the are clearly quality differences, and when you order a TD4 specific item (Hublot quartz, Panerai Daylight/Regatta quartz with 7753 casing, etc) from a different (china) dealer you cannot be guarantied it'll be the exactly the same?

Only use trusted dealers as per the trusted dealers section,what ever you choose to purchase.

regards

opus9

Mazz

HMMM I smell .........................

news-graphics-2006-_625660a.jpg

Im sure the Ban hamster will be around shortly

samura

@ Opus 9

I mean, are replica watches the same between Thailand trusted dealers (Robert) and all others china trusted dealers (Mary, Timesshop, etc..)?

opus9
@ Opus 9

I mean, are replica watches the same between Thailand trusted dealers (Robert) and all others china trusted dealers (Mary, Timesshop, etc..)?

I am not qualified to comment as i have never bought two exact watches from two separate dealers. I have dealt with Mary and Robert.Both purchases were excellent. Roberts delivery was the quickest by far and his service is excellent. Mary is slightly slower,however her information help prior to purchase was superb and the pvd D.S.S.D I bought from her is excellent.

regards

opus9

opus9

Unless you have permission from the owners of this site,I suggest you edit your post,remove the website or face being excluded from an excellent community.

regards

opus9

Mazz
@ Opus 9

I am no expert but I think except for a very very small precentage most watches are made in China buy a few factories . When Opus says buy from our trusted dealer basically what he is saying is that they will describe a watch acturatly to you.

prestigewatchco

Most of the higher end watches are from only one or 2 sources so 9 times out of 10 they are the same watches

Cheaper and mid range watches are a different thing and vary in quality tremendously

They can look the same and sound the same in the description but in the hand there is a huge difference

Most if not all Chinese dealers only get the watch when you have paid few if any have the watch physical before you buy it

What that means in practice is they will go to source the watch in the market for you it is highly likely the exact same watch is no longer available from the original source and a similar watch is available

This similar watch may or may not be the same quality as the original sample factories are always altering them as parts become difficult to source they use alternative parts to maintain production.

I don't have this problem as a rule because 99% of the watches I list are physically in stock so I don't need to hunt around to find the items after I have sold it.

This is not because I am better or worst than the Chinese dealers but being in Bangkok I don't have the same opportunity to only buy when I need so have to hold stock

As for the quality you only have to look at comments by people who have both the cheaper and more expensive versions many in the case of the Panerai regatta and the better quartz AP have said it's equal to or better in quality than the 7750 version they own.

Now if you are going to buy cheap reps from the likes of WE then it will be cheap reps you receive but that is because they are price buyer and $5 more at wholesale level opens up an all new world in terms of quality

samura

Thanks Robert!

That's all I needed to know.

janawatch

Dear all:

Perhaps you are right, thank you for your suggestion, but high-quality, fast service for the purpose of our degrees, I believe our team.

JohnG
I think have to buy buy fake brand watches in China, and must be in Guangzhou. If interested, please visit my website, can be agents, wholesale, retail。

Hi, I looked at your website, it looks great. What is the best price I can get for the new version Omega Aqua Terra with 21j Chinese movement?

I am so glad you joined us, we look forward to doing business with you!

opus9
Dear all:

Perhaps you are right, thank you for your suggestion, but high-quality, fast service for the purpose of our degrees, I believe our team.

Your going to get in trouble if you self promote,it is against the rules of the forum.Check with owners of site,they will tell you that you have to become a trusted dealer before you can offer your services.May I suggest you remove your web link, contact the administrators and take the process from there.It will save you problems in the future.

Kind regards

opus9.

Vector
I think have to buy buy fake brand watches in China, and must be in Guangzhou. If interested, please visit my website, can be agents, wholesale, retail。

Guards !!!!!! GUARDS !!!!!! B)

JohnG

HaiBo, why are your prices so high?

The site is nice, but your prices are much much too high. Please lower them and then we will accept you with a special ceremony and you will become rich selling on our site.

Thank you.

The Adminstrator

opus9

The site is nice, but your prices are much much too high. Please lower them and then we will accept you with a special ceremony and you will become rich selling on our site.

Thank you.

The Adminstrator

B) :rofl: :rofl:

regards opus9

Akira

Thank you.

The Adminstrator Gaynator

Fixed it for ya B)

wat44

Janawatch - John is joking - the correct procedure is to send several sample watches for inspection

PM me for details

opus9
Janawatch - John is joking - the correct procedure is to send several sample watches for inspection

PM me for details

As wat44 only looks after his territory,all samples for the eastern med and middle east have to come via me....only send 1:1 reps as inferior ones just do not sell well.....start with Rolex,Breitlings,Panerai....

regards (lol)

opus9.

dingle

why must you fellas quote the email and website address? edited for you NOOBS! :D

wat44

I didn't get the samples - grrrrrr

powderfreak

I sent them a mail with some questions, but they did not respond so far ... :)