Sign in to follow this  
cw95bronc

sizing question?

cw95bronc

Hi, this is my 2nd post. First was noobie pls read 1ST, great thread.

I'm 6'4" 265, have 8.5" wrist, would like to know what size would be apporiate. Not to small and not a walking billboard/grandfather clock either.

I did do a search on this site and a few others, sizes most were only up to 7.5".

Thank you for your time. V/R CW

dingle

perhaps Luthier will chime in as well as he has a large wrist about that size

...............I would think anything from 44MM to 47MM will look fine. :)

houndoggie

44mm and bigger.

offshore

Just BTW, make sure you ask the dealer to ensure the bracelet will fit your wrist, or get some extra links, ( which would probably be smart anyway)

O/S

cw95bronc
44mm and bigger.

Thank you, 44 dia. or 44 x whatever, that size has the best selections but really thought would be to small but guess not.

Hate going to stores ask to try on stuff and not really going to buy from them to start with.

Yes almost sure would need extra links, just like a car everything is getting smaller or I need to loose weight. LOL.

Edited by cw95bronc

amuthon

search for Oris, they have some big watches...

myaz

I appreciate your reluctance to try on a watch at a store. However, big box stores pay employees to stay behind a counter typically without commissions so they may as well help you out. Ask my wife is she has not "occasionally" shopped without buying....

There is no right or wrong in taste nowadays and a guy your size is not likely to be called on the carpet!!!

Therefore, the best way for you to get a feel for what YOU like on YOUR wrist is to take a ruler with you and try on a few different sizes at a local dept. store. I did. Then you can buy the rep of your dreams here. I also don't pay attention to fashion critics. Well, sometimes the wife gently suggests....

Alternately, you could tape a cardboard cut out to your wrist. :)

cw95bronc
I appreciate your reluctance to try on a watch at a store. However, big box stores pay employees to stay behind a counter typically without commissions so they may as well help you out. Ask my wife is she has not "occasionally" shopped without buying....

There is no right or wrong in taste nowadays and a guy your size is not likely to be called on the carpet!!!

Therefore, the best way for you to get a feel for what YOU like on YOUR wrist is to take a ruler with you and try on a few different sizes at a local dept. store. I did. Then you can buy the rep of your dreams here. I also don't pay attention to fashion critics. Well, sometimes the wife gently suggests....

Alternately, you could tape a cardboard cut out to your wrist. :thumbsup2:

my wife has good tastes sizes and colors, but have to keep her out of stores. Carpet why not me, LOL.

I know you rolled your eyes at the cardboard way, but hey, good enough for hotrodders and bikers to form metal or make designs, good enough for me. plus don't waste gas going to the store for no reason.

OBTW definatly going to buy from either TAT or Mary, if she works with the same company I looked up.

Edited by cw95bronc