Sign in to follow this  
WatchMe007

BK DSSD shipped!

WatchMe007

...and I am only 90 miles away from him.

I keep staring at the empty pillow in my watch case.

Tomorrow will be a good day. I can see the mailbox from my home office window.

Anticipation... :popcorn:

SevenSevenFifty

We expect some nice wrist shots =)

myaz

Rejoice. You will handily beat me. He shipped my subc-blue today as well.....except it will travel 2 states farther. :D;)

WatchMe007

Out for delivery as of 2 hours ago! Keeping my wrist warm with my PAM 236K. Our mailman usually is here around 2...in about 3 hours.

Distinct

I ordered one earlier in May. I'm hoping to get notified about it being ready soon. Can't wait. Congratulations and share some pictures.

WatchMe007

OK...pics later.

All I can say is that this watch is worth every penny and every day waiting for it.

Not sure what else to say. It feels every bit as nice as my gen Explorer II. Better, in fact.

Fucking ridiculous. I actually like this watch BETTER than my gen Rolex watches. This and my PAM 236k are the standard I seek to maintain with all my purchases. Damn it if there isn't a sweet looking Cartier Santos that just reared it's head.

JKD

Got the word that mine shipped yesterday, but I am on the East Coast so I guess I have some waiting to do.

OK...pics later.

All I can say is that this watch is worth every penny and every day waiting for it.

Not sure what else to say. It feels every bit as nice as my gen Explorer II. Better, in fact.

Fucking ridiculous. I actually like this watch BETTER than my gen Rolex watches. This and my PAM 236k are the standard I seek to maintain with all my purchases. Damn it if there isn't a sweet looking Cartier Santos that just reared it's head.

myaz
OK...pics later.

Speak of the devil.

Ask and you shall receive.

This just posted.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=15233 :lol:

WatchMe007
OK...pics later.

Speak of the devil.

Ask and you shall receive.

This just posted.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=15233 :lol:

I know. That is what I was referring to. I really like that watch and it is in the "class" of reps I am "curating". Must. Wait. Force is too strong. Money...leaving...checking...account....AAAAHHHHHH!

Balad1
OK...pics later.

Well you could say, "SEE PHOTOS BELOW!"

:lol:

dingle

pics yet? :D