MAJ75

ARF V2 - Rolex 116500 Daytona (Panda) Pictorial Review

Niemamrady

Man ! I hate this place (I mean I love it:)) Every time I browse the forum my watch list keeps growing:)

wimpie007
26 minutes ago, Niemamrady said:

Man ! I hate this place (I mean I love it:)) Every time I browse the forum my watch list keeps growing:)

Was wondering what all the topics from 2015 were doing at the top, looks like you are upping your postcount by necro posting...

Niemamrady

I'm doing my research. And it paid off ... just purchased ARF V2 Daytona inspired by what I found here. 

wimpie007
1 minute ago, Niemamrady said:

I'm doing my research. And it paid off ... just purchased ARF V2 Daytona inspired by what I found here. 

Nice, I have one underway too, noob is too expensive and unreliable

Intresting
15 minutes ago, wimpie007 said:

Nice, I have one underway too, noob is too expensive and unreliable

Really?   I have a noob with all functions working like butter.  Many others here have too.  Which noob daytona did you have that was unreliable?

deju
17 minutes ago, Intresting said:

Really?   I have a noob with all functions working like butter.  Many others here have too.  Which noob daytona did you have that was unreliable?

A watch repair guy has stripped down several for servicing and found ground gearings.

Persobally mine felt the most gen like rep movement I've had. As you say like butter 

Intresting
7 hours ago, deju said:

A watch repair guy has stripped down several for servicing and found ground gearings.

Persobally mine felt the most gen like rep movement I've had. As you say like butter 

yep. it is recommended that even rep complications should get it cleaned and oiled.  They are not assembled in the cleanest of places.   I am just asking the chap who spoke with such authority that the latest noob daytonas are unreliable. 

GingerApple
4 hours ago, Intresting said:

yep. it is recommended that even rep complications should get it cleaned and oiled.  They are not assembled in the cleanest of places.   I am just asking the chap who spoke with such authority that the latest noob daytonas are unreliable. 

You mean the guy who's forgotten more about Reps than we'll ever learn? The chap who's the head honcho at Repgeek? :facepalm: That guy? :facepalm:

Alpha_and_omega

This might have just swayed me into doing the responsible “uncertain economic times” thing and going with the ARF V2 instead of Noob V3.  Absolute beaut, well done on the pictures!

sharkman07

I think the ARF dial is slightly superior to the Noob and as these photos show is basically gen looking. I've never once had cause to start a chrono then stand round for a minute with an audience waiting to see if the subdial counter moves. Save the money and get one of these.