Sign in to follow this  
sm1rf

Yorkshire Man

sm1rf

Hi,

Been lurking for over 6 months. I say lurking but I've has dialogue directly with sellers and forum members. Why do I mention this, well, I realised that my post count suggests that I have full Newbie status, and as such some folk won't deal with you until your post count is X Y or Z. What's it all about? Post trivial crap about how lovely that watch is, or how lucky that member is or how cheap that deal is.

Anyway my post count is now 1 higher than before. ;-)

powderfreak
What's it all about? Post trivial crap about how lovely that watch is, or how lucky that member is or how cheap that deal is.

Yes, pretty much. Here we have a wonderful example how to increase your post-count:

Anyway my post count is now 1 higher than before. ;-)

:clap:

Nisv

Hi Sm1rf, welcome :clap:

Just like in real life we'd like to get to know you a little bit better before making any deals with you, that's all.

Goes for all of us ;)

Del

Hello noob. :clap:

Only joking mate, good to have you here! ;)

sm1rf
Hi Sm1rf, welcome :clap:

Just like in real life we'd like to get to know you a little bit better before making any deals with you, that's all.

Goes for all of us ;)

I understand all of this, it was a little Tongue in cheek but just illustrates that no matter how much interaction you have with forum members, on any forum, you are

Judged too often by your post count, low and high rather than the quality of the posts you've actually made!

Just my Yorkshire "say it how it is" view point!

GC

Welcome!

I lived in Sheffield for several years (i know, i know... i have your condolences)..is that Yorkshire enough?

If he's from Yorkshire he's either the dodgiest person you will ever meet or you can trust him... I'm guess'n DODGY! Which makes me trust him!

(tongue in cheek of course)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. I know nothing about a post count :clap:

sm1rf
Welcome!

I lived in Sheffield for several years (i know, i know... i have your condolences)..is that Yorkshire enough?

If he's from Yorkshire he's either the dodgiest person you will ever meet or you can trust him... I'm guess'n DODGY! Which makes me trust him!

(tongue in cheek of course)

Lol, cheers for that, sounds like you know me. :-)

pollux1

Hi and welcome mate! It's always good to join in mate it's all in good fun! :popcorn:

Fiddo

Hello! :drool:

Welcome!

sjb

Hi & welcome.