Sign in to follow this  
gottahaverolex

Panerai iPhone app

gottahaverolex

Sorry if this has already been posted but there is a free PANERAI iPhone app thats pretty darn cool! If you haven't already you should download it. It turns your iPhone into a working Luminor with sweeping second had. Nice wallpapers too! Cheers!

MikeMcNair
Sorry if this has already been posted but there is a free PANERAI iPhone app thats pretty darn cool! If you haven't already you should download it. It turns your iPhone into a working Luminor with sweeping second had. Nice wallpapers too! Cheers!

Sick, thanks!! Btw, you gotta see te VRT in my possession for repair ATM, it's SICK!

BMP MK3 on gold RS's with polished lips on the ground!

gottahaverolex

Sick, thanks!! Btw, you gotta see te VRT in my possession for repair ATM, it's SICK!

BMP MK3 on gold RS's with polished lips on the ground!

Post up some pics mang!

vfsvfl

Sadly, no similar ap on Android. Hopefully, soon...

gottahaverolex
Sadly, no similar ap on Android. Hopefully, soon...

Wow! That surprises me! It's not all that awesome but it's just a cool app to have all the same. It has some nice iPhone wallpaper of a movement and the one I chose, a 359 pic.