Sign in to follow this  
waylman

Hello all! I'm new & need some advice!

waylman

Hi everyone...great little community you have here by the looks of it! I'm here as I cannot afford to buy the genuine version of this watch (pic below)

I'm based in Vancouver, BC and would appreciate any advice as my best route to purchase a rep of this watch. Are there any reputable dealers in Vancouver? Thanks so much for any help!

29005091-20.png

houndoggie
Hi everyone...great little community you have here by the looks of it! I'm here as I cannot afford to buy the genuine version of this watch (pic below)

I'm based in Vancouver, BC and would appreciate any advice as my best route to purchase a rep of this watch. Are there any reputable dealers in Vancouver? Thanks so much for any help!

29005091-20.png

Contact Mary of Watchinternational (see dealers section here). Email her and tell her what you want. (45.5 mm Ultimate Planet Ocean, black dial, white numbers, black rubber strap).

sconehead

Check out the reviews on the current PO reps available and the trusted dealer list along with the recent feedback they've recieved from the members here.

...in fact your first point of call should be the 'newbie' link below in my sig...;)

edit: and if I were you I'd order the watch on an SS bracelet along with the rubber band as an extra...that way you can chop and change as you see fit...:P

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :P

Del

Hello and welcome :P

beijer

Think you looking for this one.

It's from Lawrence (AsiaKrono) and he is a trusted dealer here!

Asiakrono

houndoggie

Asiakrono

No sir.

He has pictured the standard 45.5 PO, not the liquid metal.

sconehead

Asiakrono

...for the price that is maybe ok'ish...but there are far superior reps of the PO out there...:P

Luthier

Yes, there's plenty of watch dealers in Vancouver, every second chinese there sells best swiss replicas, just ask, don't be shy.

:P

beijer

Scone and Hound, you right i guess, but as he is a newbie just as me, maybe starting with the cheaper reps for a reasonable price is a good start...

I guess.

powderfreak
Yes, there's plenty of watch dealers in Vancouver, every second chinese there sells best swiss replicas, just ask, don't be shy.

:P

Of course you could also try to be nice, Luth ;)

Waylman: It is very, very unlikely that you will meet someone who owns some good reps. So it will be even more unlikely to find a dealer near you who can sell you reps. Stick to our trusted dealers, tell them what you want (best to send them pictures, too) and they can get it. If they can't, no one can!

Luthier

I am very nice with people (even newbies), who at least read a few posts on Forum, before asking not-too-smart questions.

Then they'll not ask not-too-smart questions, because they'll know, that 99% of the dealers are from China.

powderfreak
I am very nice with people (even newbies), who at least read a few posts on Forum, before asking not-too-smart questions.

Then they'll not ask not-too-smart questions, because they'll know, that 99% of the dealers are from China.

Ok, you are right, asking for a dealer around the corner was a bit strange :P

Nisv

Hi Waylman, welcome :lol:

Don't take the flaming so seriously, it's.......mandatory :(

Balad1

As previously mentioned, email Mary at Watch International. She is a trusted dealer and works well with people who are new to reps.

[email protected]

PS: Good advice about ordering it on SS and have the rubber strap as an extra.

jameo210369

Hi Waylman, you have come to the best place to source rep watches.

Welcome to your new addiction.

Supafly_
Hello and welcome :yoda:

Great collection! What dealer do you get your watches from?

Fed949

Hello. . . enjoy your stay here

Supafly_
Hello. . . enjoy your stay here

Thanks :-) Since I'm new here I need some advice on the dealer with the best quality reps, reliability and reputation. Any ideas?

photog

The trusted dealer section tells you all you need to know. Based on that I made my first order......I know it won't be the last!!

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :P

steveg1

Asiakrono

hi any 1 know where i can get a rolex deepsea eta repaired somethings fell off in the back sounds a bit rattley?

Supafly_
The trusted dealer section tells you all you need to know. Based on that I made my first order......I know it won't be the last!!

Thanks! Had a look at the dealers section, great range of dealers. Can't wait to get my first rep!