Sign in to follow this  
ThinkBachs

Tourist dies in Naples after Rolex assault

David543
Crap. Poor chap. Good that he resisted, bad that he fell on his head and guess where I'm going on holiday this year.

It is an awful story but I don't want to go on holiday to Italy, of all places, with a cheap as chips Casio on my wrist.

Me too, i'm going to Lake Garda in a couple of weeks. With a rep or two. It's Italy FFS everyone is cool there, you need a decent watch to fit in!!

nickee_2dS
Poor guy - could have been mugged for anything and the same thing could have happened.

Italy is an awesome country but there are problems. I was in Tuscany last June and last week I got my 4th and 5th traffic fine sent to me for some infraction in Pisa 11 months ago!!!!

Bastards. I have no idea what I did but I paid the first three parking fines and now I will pay the 200 Euros, but I am still none the wiser.

I mean.... ...its not as if Berlusconi obeys the law is it?

I think you went with your car in restricted zones were can go only buses and resident in that area. Sometimes is difficult for a stranger know the road sign that are at the start of this zones.

jameo210369

there are arse wholes everywhere, i feel for his family.

Dendo
Poor guy - could have been mugged for anything and the same thing could have happened.

Italy is an awesome country but there are problems. I was in Tuscany last June and last week I got my 4th and 5th traffic fine sent to me for some infraction in Pisa 11 months ago!!!!

Bastards. I have no idea what I did but I paid the first three parking fines and now I will pay the 200 Euros, but I am still none the wiser.

I mean.... ...its not as if Berlusconi obeys the law is it?

I think you went with your car in restricted zones were can go only buses and resident in that area. Sometimes is difficult for a stranger know the road sign that are at the start of this zones.

Thanks for the explanation. But surely this has to be done more fairly. Giving me a fine eleven months after the incident.... I can not even remember what cities I actually visited never mind what I did.

Bosox
Crap. Poor chap. Good that he resisted, bad that he fell on his head and guess where I'm going on holiday this year.

It is an awful story but I don't want to go on holiday to Italy, of all places, with a cheap as chips Casio on my wrist.

Me too, i'm going to Lake Garda in a couple of weeks. With a rep or two. It's Italy FFS everyone is cool there, you need a decent watch to fit in!!

Lucky you. Lake Garda is not Naples, but thieves are everywhere.

trailboss99

Poor bugger, what a prick of an early end to a holiday.

Dendo: They tracked you down at home for a traffic fine? :(

Wiz: I think you have made your feelings clear mate.

Does every thread have to become an argument of late?

Col.