Sign in to follow this  
Nimitz

Hi(gh) from Holland!

Nimitz

Hello everyone,

I have been browsing this forum for a couple of days now and it's time to introduce myself! I'm a 22 year old male from Amsterdam, and I have been interested in (mechanical) watches for quite some time. I started of with some (bad) reps way back when I was about 15 years old, and have been expanding my collection ever since. Some watches I own:

- Oris BC4 small second date (my daily workhorse, robust, reliable and imho very nice quality for the price)

- Constantin Durmont Tourbillon (cheap Chinese tourbillon, but a real tourbillon non the less)

- Nice IWC Big Pilot rep (i'm working on repairing it, the crown/stem broke of ;) )

- Tissot pr50 nascar

- Some old reps, some are not that bad, but most of them are pretty far from accurate and could do with a service...

- And my pride and joy, a gen IWC Portuguese Chrono Rattrapante (it's actually my dads watch, but he cant wear watches with leather straps as his skin gets irritated, so I sort of have it on permanent loan)

And I recently picked up a nice Panerai 292 pig from this forum (this one: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=14883 ), hope it arrives soon!

Now i have a question for you guys, accentually 2 questions:

- A friend of mine would like a quality rep of the Tag Heuer Monaco Gulf edition, this one: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Sqw7b-Gwi0E/TdDp...d-edition-2.jpg . I have been looking at the sites of the trusted dealers, but I can't find anyone who has it. Any suggestions?

- I love the Omega Planet Ocean, almost bought a second hand gen one a couple of weeks ago, but it was the medium size (42 mm?) and it looked and felt to small on my rather big wrist, so I'm considering buying a 45mm version. I saw this one: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=12458 at Silix, does anyone know if it's as nice as it looks in the pics? Any suggestions where I can get the best quality Planet Ocean? Price does not really matter, it's likely gonna be a lot cheaper then the gen I wanted to buy :P .

Thanks in advance, and i'll be seeing you on the forum!

Nimitz

onzenuub

Hello from The Netherlands, just pm some trusted dealers about the watches you'ld want to have.

Nisv

Hi Nimitz, welcome ;)

Good luck on your quest :P

Fiddo

Hello! ;)

Welcome!

Fed949

Hi

I am from the Far East, Singapore. Welcome!

Hope you expend your collection while you are here.

My favourite person is Mary from Watch Interenational.

Regards

FED949

Luthier

Hello, admiral, and welcome to the forum!

Del

Hello and welcome! :lol:

That PO looks like the latest best version but almost all of our trusted dealers will be able to supply that so you might want to check out each one to see which dealer you might prefer - remember each dealer has a feedback section. :D

mspangl

Welcome from Austria.

I hope to see some pics of the Rattrapante :lol:

Nimitz
Welcome from Austria.

I hope to see some pics of the Rattrapante :lol:

Just Google it then :D ! Kidding, I will post some pics soon.

robbie888

Hallo Mokummer, welcome on RWG.

onzenuub
Hallo Mokummer, welcome on RWG.

We kunnen t verder natuurlijk ook gewoon in t Nederlands verder doen, snappen ze r heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelemaal niks meer van. :lol:

jameo210369

Hi Nimitz, welcome to the forum.

Nimitz

Here is a pic of the IWC, as promised:

P1030264.jpg

Member X
Here is a pic of the IWC, as promised:

P1030264.jpg

lol

Are you sure that's a pic of the IWC? ;)

:kenny: