Dohtamoon

Wanting a 1:1 AP Royal Oak offshore

GingerApple
18 minutes ago, Dohtamoon said:

You guys are helpful and comedians 

I know! And yet some people here don't like me. Go figure!

BravoDelta
4 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

I know! And yet some people here don't like me. Go figure!

Where is he :boxing:

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Where is he :boxing:

Yes homey! :beer2:

Intresting

OP, show us a pic of your gen AP on your wrist.  Maybe then we can help you look for the best rep there is...

Dohtamoon
12 minutes ago, Intresting said:

OP, show us a pic of your gen AP on your wrist.  Maybe then we can help you look for the best rep there is...

Why don’t you just pop over - I’ll lay out a picnic and we can look at my whole collection - pateks; Lange’’s, Constantins, and all.

will be a fine day!

BravoDelta

Can we all come??? :clap:

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Dohtamoon said:

Why don’t you just pop over - I’ll lay out a picnic.

Will there be cheese and pineapple on a stick and fondant fancies? If so, I'm in!

Dohtamoon

The more the merrier !!!

@TheGingerFerret Definitely otherwise what kind of low rent picnic you think I would be inviting you too - we going to be going Gaga over premium watches, need to eat premium finger food! 

any other requests so I can get on with baking and finger sandwiches!?

Edited by Dohtamoon

Intresting
5 minutes ago, Dohtamoon said:

Why don’t you just pop over - I’ll lay out a picnic and we can look at my whole collection - pateks; Lange’’s, Constantins, and all.

will be a fine day!

That would be absolutely marvellous!   But as his is a pic driven forum,  nice, well taken pictures will suffice, especially given the geographic challenge of getting together.   Particularly interested the Pateks and Langes.   Looking forward to your sharing.

7 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Can we all come??? :clap:

We would love to see pics.  Nobody is delivering reps fast enough so this will be a good distraction :)

FudgyDocker
6 minutes ago, Dohtamoon said:

There ya go! Because you played with us, you can now see the M2M section. There are some nice APs for sale in there.

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, Dohtamoon said:

Definitely otherwise what kind of low rent picnic you think I would be inviting you

I knew you were a classy fellow the minute you rocked up with a collection of expensive Gens!

3 minutes ago, Dohtamoon said:

Egg and cress sandwiches, Skips, Tunnocks Tea Cakes and Battenburg please.

Glaude

Is this the discreet postwhoring thread or did I take a wrong turn somewhere ?

Realism
Is this the discreet postwhoring thread or did I take a wrong turn somewhere ?
OP is trying to prove he is a big boy with lots of gens
  • Like 1

Realism

Let's be honest, OP lives in 10 castles, has a collection of cars that matches the Sultan of Brunei, along with 20 harems of males and females concubines...

Sounds about right?

• Like 1

Dohtamoon

Yes I have clearly got lots to prove - where is the thread for me to post pics of my penis so I can prove I have one and it’s huge? 

10 castles come on - don’t be so uncouth ! I least inhabit a whole island to myself. And why would I drive own cars when. Some one can do it for me! And no reason for 20 harems only 24 hours in a day and. 7 days a week - how many women my huge penis need to pleasure? Gonna need some shut eye at some point, and time to walk round the island and wear my supposed gens ? 

oh I love my little fantasy world! 

Realism

You apparently need to prove that you dont need either a reading glasses or a comprehension class as well.

A collection vs A driver are major differences, not even close in terms of what it means.

BadApple
10 hours ago, Dohtamoon said:

will be a fine day!

FINAL TIME OF ASKING  - PLEASE READ THE NEW MEMBERS SECTION !!!

Rule 17.4 Paragraph 3 - Strictly no grooming for sexual gratification of any nature (excluding goats and socks)

Intresting

Are we requiring the OP to prove anything at all?   He ( I presume its a he with his reference to his alleged sizable phallic symbol) referenced his gen AP without prompting.  He then volunteered his Pateks and Langes and Constantins,  
We are just curious watch lovers.   Truth be told, if the OP mentioned his gen Seiko collection, or Swatch, we would have asked to see them too, just to enjoy the variety that watch collection allows.  We have enough pics of cheapies to high end gens to prove that. 
The OPs response seem to indicate that, perhaps, like his other references, is all just a " Phallicy."  Ah well.  I was so looking forward to look at gen Pateks and Langes, as I can;t afford them.

Adit
10 hours ago, Dohtamoon said:

Yes, just concentrate on the baking and leave those poor innocent sandwiches alone :lol:

Glaude
12 hours ago, Dohtamoon said:

Yes I have clearly got lots to prove - where is the thread for me to post pics of my penis so I can prove I have one and it’s huge? 

It's called Section8 look at the last forums ...

onzenuub
12 hours ago, Dohtamoon said:

1 inch isn't huge.

thejudge

I see school holidays have started. :batontwirl:

Brass Monkey

Just came to the site to read JF ROOD V10 reviews and i'm getting a whole lot more :0