Hutchy

What watch

Hutchy

Can anyone advise on the best replica rolex company.

Noob,zzf,arf or gmf ?

Advise would be great thanks

Howitzer

Welcome to RWG.

My advice is to do some reading. Some of our more helpful members may offer some specific advice, but it's really important to do your own research and make your own decisions. One member will swear by Noob, another by ZZF, another by ARF, all for different reasons.  Each factory has its pros and cons, some make better reps of certain models than others, some don't make particular models, some are better bases for expensive modding with genuine parts, some are better out of the box, others offer the best "bang for buck", it all depends what you want and how much you want to spend. For example, I wouldn't touch that GMT Pepsi you posted with a spiky barge pole covered in dog sh!t, even if you tried to give it to me for free, but it would almost certainly tickle someone else's pickle. 

I can honestly say the best and only way to find the answers is to put the time and effort in. Spoon-feeding new members is not a popular pastime on here. Start with the links in your welcome email, and read through all the very useful sticky threads at the top of the list here: https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/6-new-members-amp-introductions/ and those listed on the right hand side of the home screen. 

And maybe calm down a bit on starting a new thread for every single question you may have :)  Take your time, do some reading, do some more reading, and all will become much clearer...

Most importantly, try and enjoy the whole process! 

simey83
16 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

Welcome to RWG.

My advice is to do some reading. Some of our more helpful members may offer some specific advice, but it's really important to do your own research and make your own decisions. One member will swear by Noob, another by ZZF, another by ARF, all for different reasons.  Each factory has its pros and cons, some make better reps of certain models than others, some don't make particular models, some are better bases for expensive modding with genuine parts, some are better out of the box, others offer the best "bang for buck", it all depends what you want and how much you want to spend. For example, I wouldn't touch that GMT Pepsi you posted with a spiky barge pole covered in dog sh!t, even if you tried to give it to me for free, but it would almost certainly tickle someone else's pickle. 

I can honestly say the best and only way to find the answers is to put the time and effort in. Spoon-feeding new members is not a popular pastime on here. Start with the links in your welcome email, and read through all the very useful sticky threads at the top of the list here: https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/6-new-members-amp-introductions/ and those listed on the right hand side of the home screen. 

And maybe calm down a bit on starting a new thread for every single question you may have :)  Take your time, do some reading, do some more reading, and all will become much clearer...

Most importantly, try and enjoy the whole process! 

This! You will get different opinions from different members. All Rolie reps are good now! It's finding out what you like best on each, deciding what you can and can't live with. There will be "hundreds" of comparison threads if you do a wee search!

Immerse yourself in the forum and you will be buying reps of watches you have never heard of, soon :)

Welcome mate.

Cheers

BadApple
7 hours ago, Hutchy said:

Can anyone advise on the best replica rolex company.

Noob,zzf,arf or gmf ?

Advise would be great thanks

Hi Bud

A bit of good advice. Please take it.

PLEASE READ the new members section - you are asking questions that will grate on some members on here and it is very obvious you haven't read what you should have done.

Hutchy

Taken on board 

RussP
3 hours ago, Hutchy said:

Taken on board 

Well done.

Self-taught is best.

You can request assistance once you have familiarised yourself with the information on offer already.

Welcome to the forum!