Sign in to follow this  
Tom Smith

Best Rep of Datejust II

Tom Smith

Any suggestions on who is the best rep on the Rolex Datejust II SS Oyster Smooth Black Numerals Swiss Eta 2836-2?

SS Case

Chamfered Smooth Bezel

Black Dial

Super Lume Numeral Markers

SS Oyster Bracelet with new design Clasp

Sapphire crystal with Double AR

Anything else I might be missing? Thanks for any advice you can give me!

Best Regards,

Tom

Luthier

Picture would help.

JohnG
Any suggestions on who is the best rep on the Rolex Datejust II SS Oyster Smooth Black Numerals Swiss Eta 2836-2?

SS Case

Chamfered Smooth Bezel

Black Dial

Super Lume Numeral Markers

SS Oyster Bracelet with new design Clasp

Sapphire crystal with Double AR

Anything else I might be missing? Thanks for any advice you can give me!

Best Regards,

Tom

I don't think the gen has AR, so a good rep wouldn't either. And the datejust numerals markers are metal, I don't think they have lume.

Member X

There are plenty of DJII reps and some are new and 'upgraded'; most of the Trusted Dealers can get them so browse their websites and reviews, see which one you like, and then email your chosen one with a picture of what you are looking for :)

tah
I don't think the gen has AR, so a good rep wouldn't either. And the datejust numerals markers are metal, I don't think they have lume.

Sounds right to me.

FWIW, I got mine from TrustyTime and couldn't be happier. Great fit & finish, PERFECT rehaut, great all around. Save a couple of bucks and get the Asian clone movement, mine runs well within COSC specs.

Trusty has a great selection and if they're not showing the one you want, Andrew can get it I'm sure.......

Edited by tah

Tom Smith

Sounds right to me.

FWIW, I got mine from TrustyTime and couldn't be happier. Great fit & finish, PERFECT rehaut, great all around. Save a couple of bucks and get the Asian clone movement, mine runs well within COSC specs.

Trusty has a great selection and if they're not showing the one you want, Andrew can get it I'm sure.......

Tom Smith

Thanks for the advice tah. I will check out Trusty.

Member X

Don't forget Trusty isn't a Trusted Seller on this forum so you can't get Admin back up if something goes wrong, but I believe he is Trusted on some of the other Rep boards :)

tah

Yes, he is trusted elsewhere. But didn't matter, my transaction went like butter.

Mary @ Watch International is trusted here and she gets great DD II's, I'd assume she could get a good DJ II as well?

I know how some folks like to say that the dealers all get the same watches from the same factory so wherever you go you'll pretty much get the same thing. Well I disagree as I've seen some rather significant differences in the same models from different dealers.

That's why I'll go to a certain dealer for a certain watch, like this case to Andrew for a DJ II......

YMMV

NFleischer

DSC00338.jpg

I just got this recently. Timesshop has a special for about $150 with Asian clone.

PWC also has some nice ones from Milgauss factory for $200, others are selling the"Noob' factory

version supposedly.