Sign in to follow this  
Nimitz

What is watch is this guy wearing?

Nimitz

I saw this picture today, and I wonder what brand/type watch this dude is wearing? And more important, is it a rep :Doh: ?

bp1.jpg

ZellerFTW
I saw this picture today, and I wonder what brand/type watch this dude is wearing? And more important, is it a rep :Doh: ?

Looks like an IWC Pilot Chrono...

Nope... It's a Jorg Gray 6500. Only $325.

Edited by ZellerFTW

Nimitz

Looks like an IWC Pilot Chrono...

Don't think so, lugs are different

MikeMcNair

special issue secret service chrono, japan made quartz. :Doh: ......

looks like he's a tag guy, but......

http://www.onthedash.com/docs/obama.html

USSSA.jpg

USSSE.jpg

Dr Yan

Google is a great thing!

MikeMcNair
Google is a great thing!

lol, thats how i found it.

Nimitz

The US president wears a quartz?!? Figures, he can't afford to run late/fast a few secs a day :lol: . I saw him as an Omega or Breitling guy, sporty but classy imho

Caliper

Well, with the nation trillions in debts, dude can't be walking around with a Breitling... I bet china could giver him a nice rep but USA owes them already too much, haha :lol:

Eiderdaus

maybe the promo dept. decided that it might have a bad taste if he president would wear a 20k rolex as he could?

seclark007

Right after that picture was taken, Secret Service man #2 (man far left pic) broke both her arms and imprisoned her for assulting the President!

NO, not Really!!! :lol:

Eiderdaus

yes, because kissing and dancing is forbidden ;-)

WatchMe007
Well, with the nation trillions in debts, dude can't be walking around with a Breitling... I bet china could giver him a nice rep but USA owes them already too much, haha :lol:

A guy who is worth 10s of millions of dollars wears a $300 watch while signing a budget that spends trillions of other people's money on board Air Force One...and that keeps some people thinking he is not a member of the elite ruling class?

Hilarious.

I want a rep with the Secret Service logo. I have a friend in the SS...I wonder if he can get one for me? It just syas it is in the Secret Service "employee store". I wonder if they have an online way to get it?

greg_r

When you absolutely positively have to bomb Libya on time: Quartz. Accept no substitutes :)

Luthier

Watch was given to president by Secret Service. It's equipped with GPS and some other stuff.

Brightlight
Watch was given to president by Secret Service. It's equipped with GPS and some other stuff.

True! It has a hidden spike for removing stones from horses hooves, a tiny pair of fold out nail scissors and an ovulation calculator for birth control.

powderfreak

True! It has a hidden spike for removing stones from horses hooves, a tiny pair of fold out nail scissors and an ovulation calculator for birth control.

:finger:

Mattwanz1

The names Obama, James Obama - shaken, not stirred..... Shouldn't it be an Omega then?