Sign in to follow this  
offwhite

Hi from Swe

offwhite

Just sayin hello... Trying to learn more about replica watches, what to get and wherefrom.

Especially interested in dealing with customs, will I get my watch if I order it to the EU?

Well, this thread is for presentation and not asking questions, so I'll start looking on the forum ;)

Luthier

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Read, and you'll be wise.

;)

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. check out the newbie link in my signature for answers to question you might have ;)

Del

Hello and welcome! ;)

jonnyboy

Hey there!

I've had no problems with customs to Sweden so far, 3 out of 3 packages arrived safely :Whistle:

Fiddo

Hello!

B)

Welcome!

greg_r

Welcome!

re: Customs - It depends on where you are. Some EU countries are easier than others. In most instances, transshipping via the UK (a service offered by several dealers) will solve any customs issues.

One of our dealers posted a thread about this recently - worth a read: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=15470

Balad1

Welcome OW, good to have you join us.

Nisv

Hi OW, welcome :kenny:

mondeov6

Welcome offwhite!! This is a great place!!.... :kenny:

Fed949
Welcome offwhite!! This is a great place!!.... :P

Hello

photog

I too had issues with the customs question. I have a watch on the way so I'll find out soon enough. Welcome to the site. I've spent a lot of time in Sweden (woman involved) and loved it!!!

digger2

Welcome!

If you want to be very safe you can order from Narikaa or some other EU based sellers.

Next safest is transshipping via UK.

On my personal "safe list" to Sweden number three is air mail from Robert (PrestigeWatchCo) in Thailand.

Number four is Hong Kong shipped gift or low value air mail or EMS and number five is China shipped air mail.

I think the biggest risk is tracked packages from China including more than 2 watches and with a company as sender and the gift option crossed, customs does not accept gifts from companies without receipt presented if asked for.

If your package is stopped in customs, just say you don't know what is inside and ask them to send it back to the sender and let them reship.

Two times I have managed to have packages released by presenting a receipt from some Ebay transaction sent from the same country and within the same timeframe.