Simonix

Polishing buckles

Nickfive
On 22/04/2020 at 17:30, pickledbeetroot said:

One for the plods I’d say.. 

you’re on sticky ground with regards to unhappy punters etc , did you get any authorisation for this? 

Let’s tag in a mod @Nickfive  to see his take on it :lmao:

Someone still mad they aren't staff? :')

GingerApple
23 minutes ago, Nickfive said:

As much as I love a bit of Pickle bashing, can I ask a genuine question? And please believe me when I say I'm not trying to offend you here, but do you do a lot behind the scenes? It's just that openly, you don't seem to have contributed to/visited the forum much (in recent years) and it does lead an independent observer to wonder what is served by you being a Mod? I know that's going to be seen as offensive/cheeky/rude, but that's not my intention.

• Like 1

Nickfive
1 hour ago, TheGingerFerret said:

As much as I love a bit of Pickle bashing, can I ask a genuine question? And please believe me when I say I'm not trying to offend you here, but do you do a lot behind the scenes? It's just that openly, you don't seem to have contributed to/visited the forum much (in recent years) and it does lead an independent observer to wonder what is served by you being a Mod? I know that's going to be seen as offensive/cheeky/rude, but that's not my intention.

No offence taken at all - i was also surprised to have the moderator status still!

I've been in and out every so often but the last time i truly helped out was around a year ago to the day actually. I did bloody earn mod back in the day though let me tell ya :oldman:

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Nickfive said:

No offence taken at all - i was also surprised to have the moderator status still!

Good man! It's that sort of attitude that shows me why you were 'promoted' in the first place :thumbsup2:

BadPickle
3 hours ago, Nickfive said:

Not at all, but I do admire your speedy response Nick :D 

Nickfive
3 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Not at all, but I do admire your speedy response Nick :D 

Cant believe you're only on 16k posts 

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Nickfive said:

I did bloody earn mod back in the day though let me tell ya :oldman:

Errrrrr, back in the day my arse, you were only here 5 mins then mod for another 5 then buggered off, that’s why Greg changed your name to Nickfive.  There’s a 10 page thread about it somewhere.... 

Nickfive
Just now, pickledbeetroot said:

Errrrrr, back in the day my arse, you were only here 5 mins then mod for another 5 then buggered off, that’s why Greg changed your name to Nickfive.  There’s a 10 page thread about it somewhere.... 

And to think... i was more helpful in those 5 minutes than you've been since 2012 :clap:

BadPickle
Just now, Nickfive said:

Cant believe you're only on 16k posts 

I couldn’t bring myself to post when you left, slumped into a deep depressive state, I’ve been on prescription oxymorons ever since, 6 times a day before meals. 

BadPickle
Just now, Nickfive said:

And to think... i was more helpful in those 5 minutes than you've been since 2012 :clap:

Hardly... back in the day I single handedly lead a team who instigated the removal of the rep forums biggest lying cheating thieving tinkerer.... Greg even gave me a certificate :D 

beat that