BadApple

WHERE'S MY WATCH !!!!

Intresting
1 hour ago, Swiss_goupil said:

PX4 definitely works, ordered from on TD last weekend and parcel has arrived today (9 days in total) in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you are right!   I just got notice that my parcel is now in Sydney on the way to me!  24-48 hours.  :D

• Like 1

BadApple
1 hour ago, Swiss_goupil said:

PX4 definitely works, ordered from on TD last weekend and parcel has arrived today (9 days in total) in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4PX definitely worked (past tense)  - it's locked up as well now. That was the point of my post. 

• Like 1

BadApple
13 minutes ago, Intresting said:

And you are right!   I just got notice that my parcel is now in Sydney on the way to me!  24-48 hours.  :D

Yep - you were lucky it got out before the system has seized up. No longer working. Try getting anything off AliExpress and use Ali Standard Shipping (4PX)  - all sellers saying cannot deliver or offering high cost options.

BMylY.png

• Like 1

Redfire1066

Is it Phileas Fogg  doing the deliveries??   ....:turtle:

BravoDelta
5 minutes ago, BadApple said:

all sellers saying cannot deliver or offering high cost options.

While I have no doubt shipping is at a standstill,  I'm not getting this notification to the US. 

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
13 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

While I have no doubt shipping is at a standstill,  I'm not getting this notification to the US. 

I had a Gate seller yesterday practically beg me to pay $40 extra for DHL, when I checked out with the free shipping she acted like it never happened. I should have the QC today or tomorrow. It's my first time (and possibly last) tempting fate and buying high end on there. 

I received one in under a month on Tuesday, but have two plugged up in a public toilet somewhere in Guangdong Province going on three weeks.

• Like 1

BadApple
21 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Depends when you ordered and where you are admittedly.  

This has only happened in last 24 -36 Hours !!!!!!

• Like 1

Glaude
3 hours ago, Rokerite said:

Wtf! Are you saying Glaude has undergone gender reassignment surgery and is now a woman ? Am still struggling with PBR morphing into Tom Baker and you hit me with this? :blink:

Truth is, the Ginger never noticed that I've always removed his thumb down from my profile, always ... he's not the most clever tomato head fred around ...

Redfire1066

I've sailed across the Atlantic and back again faster than it's taken for these USPS Parcels to arrive.... there has been no tracking updates on USPS for me since 14th April..... :pirate:

mgoggins111

So mine is with 4PX and last update was on the 17th advising "Handed to Airline" - what does this  actually mean? Does this mean its sitting in a container somewhere?? Or does it mean its in transit somewhere between Hong Kong or perhaps even sitting in customs in the UK?

• Like 1

nunu78
19 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

I've sailed across the Atlantic and back again faster than it's taken for these USPS Parcels to arrive.... there has been no tracking updates on USPS for me since 14th April..... :pirate:

same here since 18th April, no movement at ISC Newyork

• Like 1

BadApple
14 minutes ago, mgoggins111 said:

So mine is with 4PX and last update was on the 17th advising "Handed to Airline" - what does this  actually mean? Does this mean its sitting in a container somewhere?? Or does it mean its in transit somewhere between Hong Kong or perhaps even sitting in customs in the UK?

It's still on the ground not left HK yet. Can take up to 10 days to move from that. 

• Like 1

Redfire1066

Thinking  about the Postman    .......   "You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. ... ." :decapcheer:

• Like 1

GingerApple

I had a 4PX package turn up today having been sent by Mary on 6th April. 

• Like 1

BadApple
6 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Eerie - mine sent on 5th and arrived yesterday. Two lucky ones.

They got out of China well before 4PX seized up a couple of days back looking like to UK only (UK has massive influx of PPE and all capacity to UK taken up by that) 

My point is 4PX is not and option for TD's at the moment.  As is EMS / DHL 

• Like 1

mgoggins111
9 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

If you picked up one of her specials and have grabbed yourself a PO I am jealous.........Oh well mine will turn up when it turns up

• Like 1

OJHorology
5 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Personally I wouldn't decide not to buy from TDs just because the delivery system is a bit mad (or ask them to hold off on shipping) - my packages are trickling through the system, it just needs a bit of that magic P word.

Same, gonna place an order anyway...

Redfire1066

I got three packets today with watches ...... I was over the moon....I was quite excited to be fair    :fme:. ....... but her indoors said...... I dont know what all the fuss is about, I dont get it... difficult to get excited about the watches she said..... meantime  ,.... in her walk in wardrobe.......  

BsNgW.jpg

:frusty:

GingerApple
1 hour ago, mgoggins111 said:

If you picked up one of her specials and have grabbed yourself a PO I am jealous.........Oh well mine will turn up when it turns up

Nope, the ARF Rolex GMT -ordered at the end of OCTOBER. My longest ever wait for a watch.

11 minutes ago, Redfire1066 said:

I got three packets today with watches ...... I was over the moon....I was quite excited to be fair    :fme:. ....... but her indoors said...... I dont know what all the fuss is about, I dont get it... difficult to get excited about the watches she said..... meantime  ,.... in her walk in wardrobe.......  

BsNgW.jpg

:frusty:

Lol. But it's your watch collection (group pic) we want to see, not her shoe collection (good as it is).

• Like 1

Redfire1066

:pcsam:

Redfire1066

Just got this ....

Hermes - the parcel people
Customer update

Confirmation of changes to pricing from 2nd May 2020

Good Morning,

As you may recall from our March email, our annual price increase was due to be implemented on Saturday 28th March. However, in support of our consumer senders, micro-businesses and market-place sellers during this uncertain period, we deferred the changes to Saturday 2nd May subject to review.

Since then, our costs have increased as we ensure the safe delivery of exceptionally high parcel volumes, which means that we are unable to delay the annual price increase any longer. The planned change, an average of 3% across our ParcelShop and Courier services, will come into effect from midnight on Saturday 2nd May and our new prices are detailed in the table below.

Service
ParcelShop Drop Off
(Inc. VAT)
Courier Collection
(Inc. VAT)
Postable
(under 1kg)
£2.45
N/A
0 - 1kg
£2.90
£3.62
1 - 2kg
£4.20
£4.92
2 - 5kg
£5.99
£6.71
5 - 10kg
£6.99
£7.72
10 - 15kg
£9.20
£9.92

As always, our focus remains on delivering you exceptional service at market-leading rates and we thank you for continuing to choose Hermes to collect and deliver your parcels.

The Hermes Team

nunu78
7 hours ago, nunu78 said:

same here since 18th April, no movement at ISC Newyork

she turned up few hours ago, un announced :).

No tracking at all since 18th of April from New York to down south.

49810938716_d4c13ded2b_k.jpgUntitled by nunu 78, on Flickr

• Like 2

Redfire1066

That is great news .... enjoy ... looks fantastic sir :notworthy:

FoxWilde

Paid for an AP Diver from Mary. M2M didn’t work so well for me last time so I’m gonna roll the dice with this shipping shit show :facepalm:

• Like 2

BackInHisBox

Yup getting the same thing from almost anywhere abroad.