BadApple

WHERE'S MY WATCH !!!!

thejudge

My order hasn't moved since last Monday, I guess this means its somewhere in the back of a van? 

2020-04-27 19:32

Longhua,Shenzhen,China, 4PX picked up shipment.

Edited by thejudge

BravoDelta
8 minutes ago, thejudge said:

Mine order hasn't moved since last Monday

Better settle in for a long wait :couchbeer:

Bill_C
My order hasn't moved since last Monday, I guess this means its somewhere in the back of a van? 
2020-04-27 19:32

Longhua,Shenzhen,China, 4PX picked up shipment.

I have one that hasn't moved since the 19th. Last I heard a sherpa was taking it by foot over the Himalayas. Should be here by Christmas... it is just the state of affairs at the moment. They'll all show up eventually. I'm just glad I only have 3 inbound. Others have significantly more lost in transit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BadApple

It's Labor Day holiday in China - started Thursday Night - finishes tonight so nothing will be moving.......

tribefan

I ordered a bunch of tools off of Ali on March 27th. Of course it converted it to 8 different orders. 3 of them have arrived in the last week.

BackInHisBox

Just ordered my third from Joshua with perfect clones. My second doesn’t even having tracking yet and was ordered the 12th off last month. Crazy shipping times right now for sure.

nunu78

Today which is the day 10th since I've received the tracking number, finally got the text from DHL.

As my package was processed today in  Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with a new tracking number with expected delivery on 14th of this month.

FunnyStarSystem
9 minutes ago, nunu78 said:

Today which is the day 10th since I've received the tracking number, finally got the text from DHL.

As my package was processed today in  Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with a new tracking number with expected delivery on 14th of this month.

I'm going to guess Saudia is taking advantage of this cargo situation and capitalizing their route from HKG to RUH (or possibly SZX or CAN)

Unfortunately I turned down DHL because at the time it was an extra expense and wasn't moving just like everything else. Here's to your package's speedy arrival @nunu78!

• Like 1

BravoDelta
23 minutes ago, tribefan said:

Maybe not:

:facepalm:

Abe Fromen

My 906 that sat in limbo in a Chinese post office for the past 6-7 weeks has finally been returned to Mary. She says it ships tomorrow... again. Fingers crossed it gets out of the country this time. 

BravoDelta

I'm waiting on 7 items. 2 of which have been cleared through ISC in Chicago 15 days ago. Wonder if i can I go 24 hours without looking at a tracking number? :Jumpy:

nunu78

my DHL parcel is sitting on Heathrow for next movement since yesterday, I don’t know how long it will take to finally arrive to US.

FunnyStarSystem
1 hour ago, BravoDelta said:

I'm waiting on 7 items. 2 of which have been cleared through ISC in Chicago 15 days ago. Wonder if i can I go 24 hours without looking at a tracking number? :Jumpy:

The USPS is really dropping the ball right now - I'm not sure what their excuse is either. My watch took 11 days PRIORITY MAIL from Atlanta and wasn't even tracked after its initial pickup. When the seller finally inquired, a woman from my local post office contacted him to say she could see it, it was sitting in a warehouse in NJ (crystal ball?). The next day I got it. I'll bet had he not inquired it would still be sitting there, untracked for unknown reasons. I realize there are shipping issues globally, but there's no excuse for not scanning and tracking PRIORITY MAIL. For all they knew it could be something important in the package, like a goddamn fake Rolex! 

I'm thinking of starting the dispute process on two from DHGate which are sitting interminably over there and haven't budged in a month, what's the worst that could happen? I don't have a multi sale relationship with either seller, one of them I think is a scam anyway and the other I don't even want anymore because @SCShrek is making one for me. Has anyone else started a dispute recently on the Gate due to waiting so long? I don't want to punish any sellers but why should my money just be sitting there in escrow when I'm not sure I'll ever see anything come? Two have made it and no more Gate for me for the foreseeable future. 

BravoDelta
13 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Two have made it and no more Gate for me for the foreseeable future

+1.......Now I gotta go check my tracking #'s. :facepalm:

Ahew9391
10 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

The USPS is really dropping the ball right now - I'm not sure what their excuse is either. My watch took 11 days PRIORITY MAIL from Atlanta and wasn't even tracked after its initial pickup. When the seller finally inquired, a woman from my local post office contacted him to say she could see it, it was sitting in a warehouse in NJ (crystal ball?). The next day I got it. I'll bet had he not inquired it would still be sitting there, untracked for unknown reasons. I realize there are shipping issues globally, but there's no excuse for not scanning and tracking PRIORITY MAIL. For all they knew it could be something important in the package, like a goddamn fake Rolex! 

I'm thinking of starting the dispute process on two from DHGate which are sitting interminably over there and haven't budged in a month, what's the worst that could happen? I don't have a multi sale relationship with either seller, one of them I think is a scam anyway and the other I don't even want anymore because @SCShrek is making one for me. Has anyone else started a dispute recently on the Gate due to waiting so long? I don't want to punish any sellers but why should my money just be sitting there in escrow when I'm not sure I'll ever see anything come? Two have made it and no more Gate for me for the foreseeable future. 

I ordered a watch from trusty back in January and it arrived at the end of April. 
The only person I blamed was myself as the order was placed in the middle of a global pandemic.

As you have highlighted yourself that it could be something important ? Maybe you should have thought of that before you ordered it !

Be patient brother. I’m sure it’ll turn up. If not, fuck it, win some, lose some.

Good luck

FunnyStarSystem
32 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

+1.......Now I gotta go check my tracking #'s. :facepalm:

Don't do it!!! 

I've been thinking of making myself a bot for a couple of the tracking sites that will show packages moving around randomly and frenetically, then back to where they're stuck - just for entertainment. I'll have to include seriously remote places like McMurdo Station, and Perth to keep it interesting :D 

If you get bored, I'll send you the script  BD  :pacing:

BravoDelta
41 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

If you get bored, I'll send you the script  BD  :pacing:

Much obliged...but I'm not sure I'd know what to do with it. :Silly:

Now I gotta go check my tracking #'s. 

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
13 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Much obliged...but I'm not sure I'd know what to do with it. :Silly:

Now I gotta go check my tracking #'s. 

:rofl:

nunu78

USPS is funny ATM, one of my M2M watch tracking was shown that it’s reached to destination city and then it was delivered back to me , as they can’t find the address.

FoxWilde

Just got my AP Diver from Mary today!! We used SF Express. Took about two weeks but not the worst experience in terms of shipping

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
57 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

Just got my AP Diver from Mary today!! We used SF Express. Took about two weeks but not the worst experience in terms of shipping

I have one coming SF, says it reached HK about two weeks ago and never tracked again. Did you get updates once it left China or it just showed up unexpectedly?

FoxWilde
I have one coming SF, says it reached HK about two weeks ago and never tracked again. Did you get updates once it left China or it just showed up unexpectedly?

I kept up with the number on their website. A little jumpy, but pretty good at keeping updates every day or two. I will say it went to LA, than Ontario Canada, then TX, my home state. Wtf?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1