BadApple

WHERE'S MY WATCH !!!!

FunnyStarSystem
2 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

I kept up with the number on their website. A little jumpy, but pretty good at keeping updates every day or two. I will say it went to LA, than Ontario Canada, then TX, my home state. Wtf?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's helpful, thanks. My tracking on SF also says it dead ended in HK two weeks ago. So if stuff is moving, I should nudge the seller, let him know other people see movement.

Howitzer

Looks like an Ali strap I ordered took just less than 6 days to get to the UK....

• Arrived at destination country

2020-05-08 18:47:00 [GMT+8]

• Accepted by Last Mile Carrier

2020-05-08 18:47:00 [GMT+8]

• Departed country of origin

2020-05-06 22:00:00 [GMT+8]

• Shipment left country of origin warehouse

2020-05-04 01:31:29 [GMT+8]

• Shipment accepted by airline

2020-05-04 01:31:29 [GMT+8]

• Shipment at country of origin warehouse

2020-05-02 20:12:40 [GMT+8]

• Shipment dispatched

2020-05-02 19:42:40 [GMT+8]

• Like 1

SteveA
On 23/04/2020 at 10:51, SteveA said:

RM from Creation watches Singapore should be about 4 days max,now been waiting six weeks,can’t even track it.Creation say they’ve sent it RM say they don’t have it Creation say wait we’ve raised it with RM,I raise it with RM who say contact Creation who now don’t talk !So raised PP dispute,let’s see where that gets me

Still no watch,no RM tracking,no communication or explanation from Creation watches.PP found in my favour so full refund given.

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem

My SF Express package just landed out of the blue after sitting in HK, according to tracking, for two weeks. Previous to that it had been sent out and then back to the seller via EMS. Now that I have it I can see it made its way here via California and SF's partner Newgistics. So if you're looking for an errant SF package try Newgistics. Unlike @FoxWilde I never got any domestic tracking on it for some reason.

The seller was very good and I'll probably use him again.

Another down, two more to go. Spin the wheel and good luck to everyone!

BravoDelta
21 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Another down, two more to go. Spin the wheel and good luck to everyone!

Spinning!  Just talked to a guy at the post office today. He confirmed what I already thought. My watch that has cleared customs 18 days ago is just sitting in a container in Chicago. He said.most packages from China are and all I can do is wait. 

FunnyStarSystem
15 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

Spinning!  Just talked to a guy at the post office today. He confirmed what I already thought. My watch that has cleared customs 18 days ago is just sitting in a container in Chicago. He said.most packages from China are and all I can do is wait. 

Or, drive to Chicago lady astronaut diaper style, with a baseball bat :giggle:

Patience is probably the right thing here, BD - it'll come, I believe in your package! Uh, that came out wrong.....

wimpie007

I'm still waiting,  sent 04-10-2020... One month later still nothing..

SF Express, uhm snailmails tracking says it's still in a shady warehouse in China....

ARF V2 Daytona ;-(

BravoDelta
On 11/05/2020 at 15:40, FunnyStarSystem said:

Or, drive to Chicago lady astronaut diaper style, with a baseball bat :giggle:

Omg, I remember that. That may be what its come down to. :facepalm:

• Like 1

BravoDelta
3 minutes ago, wimpie007 said:

I'm still waiting,  sent 04-10-2020... One month later still nothing

Your just over a month in. Your just getting started with your wait :picard2:

FunnyStarSystem
6 minutes ago, wimpie007 said:

SF Express, uhm snailmails tracking says it's still in a shady warehouse in China....

ARF V2 Daytona ;-(

What I discovered is that SF Express sometimes doesn't track after it leaves China, just appears to be sitting there. So it may be in your home country and delayed by your own postal service, as was the case with mine and the USPS. It just appeared out of nowhere yesterday.

Bill_C

Christmas came early. This is one of them that was lost somewhere in China forever and then suddenly it just showed up at my house today.37ed0b0a45f2229100fda57fe85a603f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

BravoDelta
4 hours ago, Bill_C said:

This is one of them that was lost somewhere in China forever and then suddenly it just showed up at my house today.

Glad some are getting through. How long was the total wait since purchase? 

BadApple
9 hours ago, wimpie007 said:

A month !!!!! This was started because of years not months. A month is the new week. 

• Like 2

Jibuti
18 minutes ago, BadApple said:

A month !!!!! This was started because of years not months. A month is the new week. 

If you put it that way... I might need 3-4 months vacations.. 

• Like 1

BravoDelta
19 minutes ago, BadApple said:

This!!! What took 3 weeks pre-Covid takes 3 months now!

FunnyStarSystem

I had a Gate seller who had sent my package off by SimgPost 10 days ago ask me tonight for another $19, and she'll go get it where it's stuck, give to DHL on a route she knows is moving. This is the same seller who practically begged me to pay $40 for DHL when I originally placed the order.

:facepalm: I gave her the $19

It's a high end Reverso (I got QC and she's sold several with reviews, same model TD's have but about $50 cheaper here, well $30 cheaper now :D )

I'm confused about whether she actually shipped it in the first place, but I'm too exhausted with the whole thing at this point to protest. 

I picked a very strange time to do all these Gate ordering experiments, previous to March I hadn't ever bought anything on there! 

i suppose it's nothing if not entertaining!

BadApple

Many of these packages are at the shipping agents are are stuck waiting to be accepted by the couriers.

If still at the agents they would be able to be collected. It's a problem when they've taken the next step and are on a massive pile at a sorting office.

DEALER - SHIPPING AGENT - LOCAL SORTING - NATIONAL SORTING - AIRPORT SORTING - AEROPLANE - DESTINATION AIRPORT SORTING - CUSTOMS - NATIONAL SORTING - LOCAL SORTING - POSTMAN - WRIST

• Like 1

BravoDelta
12 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

SimgPost

SingPost is pathetic at best. Maybe the worst. I ordered this watch March 5. It's now 20 days past even the Covid estimated delivery date. I know, I know patience. :fiddle:

CbFQD.jpg

FunnyStarSystem
11 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

SingPost is pathetic at best. Maybe the worst. I ordered this watch March 5. It's now 20 days past even the Covid estimated delivery date. I know, I know patience. :fiddle:

CbFQD.jpg

March 5th? Yikes! Those Gate tracking pages read like a Russian novel.

@BadApple yeah, I reckon that's probably the case and the tracking bears it out. It's just my "rip-off defense mechanism" that has me double guessing a seller who has so far had Mary-level excellent communication. In fact I suspect it actually IS Mary and she calls herself Cindy on the Gate. Or I just feel guilty for cheating on her.

BravoDelta
36 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

March 5th? Yikes! Those Gate tracking pages read like a Russian novel.

I feel like its sitting here in the US in some container somewhere.  I'll wait another month before opening a case :D

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
2 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

I feel like its sitting here in the US in some container somewhere.  I'll wait another month before opening a case :D

The day you open the case it'll arrive. And the Gate people will be like "you happy now decadent, impatient American"?

GenTLe
57 minutes ago, BravoDelta said:

SingPost is pathetic at best. 

That's nothing. I have a leather jacket I bought on Ali, it's with SingPost.

This the tracking  from AliExpress:

Departed country of origin 2020-03-29 23:30:59 [GMT+8]

Shipment accepted by airline 2020-03-26 14:49:37 [GMT+8]

Shipment left country of origin warehouse 2020-03-26 07:48:48 [GMT+8]

Shipment at country of origin warehouse 2020-03-26 00:44:20 [GMT+8]

Shipment at country of origin distribution center 2020-03-25 16:04:48 [GMT+8]

Apparently, if I track it on SingPost, it has been finally placed on an real airplane 2 days ago:

Despatched to overseas (Country code: IT) 11/05/2020

GenTLe

And what about this?

Purchase done on 22 Jan. Shipped with China tracked airmail:

Tracking:

2020-05-08 10:30 Jinhua City, delivered to air transport

2020-05-08 10:29 Jinhua City, delivered to air transport

2020-05-08 10:25 Jinhua City, arriving at Yiwu Exchange Station (via transfer)

2020-04-29 08:22 Wenzhou City, leaving the Wenzhou International Processing Center, the next stop , Yiwu International Processing Center

2020-04-28 17:21 Wenzhou City, Wenzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed

2020-04-28 17:20 Wenzhou City, Wenzhou International Processing Center return, note: security return

2020-04-25 16:10 Shanghai, Shanghai International Mail Exchange Station Returned

2020-02-29 11:13 Shanghai, delivered to air transport

2020-02-29 02:20 Pudong, Shanghai Airlines

2020-02-28 10:22 Shanghai, delivered to air transport

2020-02-28 10:18 Shanghai, delivered to air transport

2020-02-27 07:02 Shanghai, arriving at Shanghai International Mail Exchange Station (via transfer)

2020-02-26 19:53 Wenzhou City, arriving at Wenzhou Mail Processing Center

2020-02-26 15:53 Wenzhou City, Wenzhou International Processing Center has been exported directly sealed

2020-02-25 15:16 Wenzhou City, leaving the Wenzhou International Small Package Collection Center, the next stop , Wenzhou International

2020-02-25 11:05 Wenzhou City, Wenzhou International Small Package Collection Center has received, Agent: He Yuhui

2020-02-22 14:15 Logistics orders created (quick-selling platform)

FunnyStarSystem

I hope it at least got to ride on the Pudong maglev @GenTLe:bounce:

January. We have a winner!

GenTLe
13 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

I hope it at least got to ride on the Pudong maglev @GenTLe:bounce:

January. We have a winner!

Yeah... They are a pair of (non rep) shoes, I had another pair from them (the black ones here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000190057937.html) and they have been really nice, so got these too but I think they're going to be used next autumn at this point...

These:

H72bc1f3f04d64e599cea36ebe934d2feB.jpg

• Like 1