BadApple

WHERE'S MY WATCH !!!!

CaptainFantastic

Latest TD order for me from TT:

Shipment information received 5/12, ghost town ever since.

I’ve gone from excited, to quietly patient, back to excited, to so impatient I had to buy something on m2m just to scratch the itch, back to patient, and now checking my doorstep more often than the tracking link. I did chat with Andrew briefly too, apparently it’s anybody's guess what’s coming next, my money is on June 5...

rek001

I'd like some advice from DhGate buyers -  I ordered a Nautilus from there probably over 2 months ago, watch was shipped but returned to dealer due to C19 restrictions, took forever.

Then the dealer shipped it out using another method, it's somewhere in limbo right now. In the meantime DhGate emails me to say my package was delivered, which it wasn't, and released payment to the dealer ($89.00)!

I contacted dealer and she said maybe another 2 or 3 weeks for delivery. I asked her about the delivery notice, haven't heard back. 

What should I do now? This never happened to me before on DhGate.

Thanks in advance

Bill_C

I've never heard of that before. That definitely sounds disputable to me. I'm more curious about how they managed to close it out as delivered. Proving that it never arrived seems like the key to a successful dispute, but how do you prove something never happened? I guess you can screen shot the tracking as evidence.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rek001

Thanks for reply. I don't understand how they closed it out without me either. BS. I've  bought over 10 items from DHG no problem before.

Saturday I contacted the dealer through DHG explaining what was going on, she replied with a PDF showing some sort of waybill, and said wait another 1 - 2 weeks.

The best part -  I tried to open an after purchase dispute, filled out all the fields correctly, and the submit button is gray, won't let me enact it.

Mr Ed

Hi All, This is my first purchase so not really sure of timelines.

I check 17track 2 or three times a day. Unsure why it's taking a week to get from one side of a city to the other. (even worse than the Bullring in Birmingham)

2020-05-26 23:44 - Guangzhou City, leaving the International Express Flower Land Bay, the next stop , Guangzhou International Center

BravoDelta
4 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

You buy from a TD?

Stufuse
I check 17track 2 or three times a day. Unsure why it's taking a week to get from one side of a city to the other. (even worse than the Bullring in Birmingham)
2020-05-26 23:44 - Guangzhou City, leaving the International Express Flower Land Bay, the next stop , Guangzhou International Center

There are backlogs in China. Imagine your parcel is queuing to get to where it needs to go to ship internationally.

It’s the same situation in a lot of places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BravoDelta
14 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

Hi All, This is my first purchase so not really sure of timelines 

7 minutes ago, Stufuse said:

There are backlogs in China

True, but if shipped by a TD its is likely DHL or FedEx in which case, once recieved by the carrier,  it would be shipped much faster :)

Anotherreigncheck

I hear of it taking months in some cases

Stufuse
[mention=104334]BravoDelta[/mention] Yes, Andrew, TT.

What shipping was it? I Can’t arrange a fed ex shipment for goods I export out of China. Dhl have been very quick to uk but prices are high

Mr Ed

@Stufuse Delivery $40. Looks like Parcelforce. DHL or FedEx would have been better, and for the price thought one of these two would have been arranged

BravoDelta
41 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

@BravoDelta Yes, Andrew, TT.

All the orders I've had with TT shipped either DHL or FedEx. I have one on order now and the shipping label in the QC pics was DHL. It may take some time from QC pics to shipping as they probably ship many watches at a time. 

Mr Ed

Parcelforce was chosen for me :jingoism:. Should arrive in September 2022

BravoDelta
5 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

Mr Ed

May be useful to someone -  Source not guaranteed...

017-05-26

Parcelforce VS DHL

If you send a parcel from Uk, will you choose Parcelforce or DHL? Which of them is more economical?

Parcelforce

People who have used Royal Mail may know that most of international parcels are delivered by Parcelforce which is suitable for the urgent and heavy parcels but can't be more than 30kg if be sent to Chian.

Four Parcleforce international services: Global Economy, Global Value (Parcelforce Global Economy Dropoff Postoffice),Global Priority (Parcelforce Global Economy Dropoff Depot ) and Global Express.  

Global Economy is the most cheap service whose lowest isï¿¡31.5 and it will deliver within 60-70 working days.

Global Value is more expensive than Global Economy but it is faster. It generally deliver within 6-10 working days.

Global Priority provides track and trace service. It delivers within 4-9 working days and you can save ï¿¡10 if you book online.

Global Express is most fast and safe. It delivers within 3 days, but it is expensive that the price is more than ï¿¡63.05.

DHL

DHL is suitable for the urgent small parcels which are less than 25 kg. If you want to send a big parcel, you can choose DHLitNow. But you should know that the weight can't over 70kg and the volume can't over 120*80*80cm. 

DHL is faster than Parcelforce and provied free massage and online tracking to trace. It delivers within 4 working days.

PS: Make sure of the well packaging, the correct address and phone number and keep the tracking number well so that you can trace the parcelforce package or DHL package. 

Stufuse

It’s should be okay.

BravoDelta

FYI, proof it can be done...I just got a SpeedPak today from Raffles...8 days from label created in Guangzhou to my mailbox!!!! :happy:

Mr Ed

@BravoDelta good to hear. You must have a good few watches by now? I need to tame my passion. It will be okay. My first buy from a TD, a PAM615 is on it's way....:boobies:

GenTLe

First 2 from May arrived today :) 4PX took 40 days this time. The other should be between UK and here...

Oh, Today I also got the leather jacket that I bought on 8-March, well done I'd say, it's a good one in real leather and came very cheap: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000211611584.html

Mr Ed

Nice jacket. Great to see the big sizes available too.

G_sus

Made 3 x orders from DH on the 27 April (Shipped a few days later)

2 x turned up today :bow: 1 x ePacket, 1 x China Air Mail

According to the tracking another still hasn't hit the UK yet

Just over a month doesn't seem to bad to me given the current situation

BadApple
On 02/06/2020 at 09:34, Mr Ed said:

May be useful to someone -  Source not guaranteed...

017-05-26

Parcelforce VS DHL

If you send a parcel from Uk, will you choose Parcelforce or DHL? Which of them is more economical?

Parcelforce

People who have used Royal Mail may know that most of international parcels are delivered by Parcelforce which is suitable for the urgent and heavy parcels but can't be more than 30kg if be sent to Chian.

Four Parcleforce international services: Global Economy, Global Value (Parcelforce Global Economy Dropoff Postoffice),Global Priority (Parcelforce Global Economy Dropoff Depot ) and Global Express.  

Global Economy is the most cheap service whose lowest isï¿¡31.5 and it will deliver within 60-70 working days.

Global Value is more expensive than Global Economy but it is faster. It generally deliver within 6-10 working days.

Global Priority provides track and trace service. It delivers within 4-9 working days and you can save ï¿¡10 if you book online.

Global Express is most fast and safe. It delivers within 3 days, but it is expensive that the price is more than ï¿¡63.05.

DHL

DHL is suitable for the urgent small parcels which are less than 25 kg. If you want to send a big parcel, you can choose DHLitNow. But you should know that the weight can't over 70kg and the volume can't over 120*80*80cm. 

DHL is faster than Parcelforce and provied free massage and online tracking to trace. It delivers within 4 working days.

PS: Make sure of the well packaging, the correct address and phone number and keep the tracking number well so that you can trace the parcelforce package or DHL package. 

This is very chocolate fireguard as it's on about shipping FROM the UK TO China - not the other way !!!!

Mr Ed

Agreed. Ashtray on a motorbike and all that.

However, If it's faster from UK to China with one way it stands to reason it would be faster the other way too.

My watch still hasn't arrived....

Parcelforce is slow.....

thejudge

@Mr Ed Just to give you an idea my last order from the same TD as you took 27 days.

Edited by thejudge
  • Like 1