BackInHisBox

Mid day swap

BackInHisBox

Certina DS Action Chronograph Precidrive

Edited by Del
Instagram links removed
  • Like 2

FunnyStarSystem

Well now, either go full turtle or go the fuck home, is what I always say.

You are indeed the niche brand khrono king @BeyondTheBox

• Like 1

Del

@BeyondTheBox   You do realise that we have a wrist check thread for posting stuff like this? And a specific Genuine Watches one too...

And why are you posting your Instagram links everywhere?  Please don’t.  Embed your photos using a photo hosting site - we have one linked from the post editor. Thanks.

• Like 1

BackInHisBox
10 minutes ago, Del said:

@BeyondTheBox   You do realise that we have a wrist check thread for posting stuff like this? And a specific Genuine Watches one too...

And why are you posting your Instagram links everywhere?  Please don’t.  Embed your photos using a photo hosting site - we have one linked from the post editor. Thanks.

It was much much easier to use insta but if that’s not okay then I’ll use your editor. Also when I signed up for your editor my google account was hacked and passwords for ah watch forums and websites were compromised. So yeah... there’s that. I basically didn’t trust it from there.

Del
1 minute ago, BeyondTheBox said:

It was much much easier to use insta but if that’s not okay then I’ll use your editor. Also when I signed up for your editor my google account was hacked and passwords for ah watch forums and websites were compromised. So yeah... there’s that. I basically didn’t trust it from there.

Firstly, you can use whatever hosting site you like but don’t hotlink your own Instagram profile. And secondly, if your Google account was “hacked” then that’s your issue, not our’s.

deju
4 minutes ago, BeyondTheBox said:

If multiple unique passwords for multiple things are hacked you have a bigger problem nothing to do with signing up to a site.  

If you use the same passwords for multiple things then you are the problem  

BackInHisBox
2 minutes ago, Del said:

Firstly, you can use whatever hosting site you like but don’t hotlink your own Instagram profile. And secondly, if your Google account was “hacked” then that’s your issue, not our’s.

That’s fair, the timing was just too coincidental and I don’t believe much in coincidence. I was just explaining why I wasn’t using it. But again I’ve already agreed to do so.

BackInHisBox
3 minutes ago, deju said:

If multiple unique passwords for multiple things are hacked you have a bigger problem nothing to do with signing up to a site.  

If you use the same passwords for multiple things then you are the problem  

I can’t think of a single sole that uses a different password for everything. But no, the decent and honest person is never the problem. That’s called victim blaming. But now that you say that it’s true, the ones that were claimed to have been compromised were ask the same password. And they were all ones I haven’t used in ages.

GingerApple

Our IT guy who set up the photo hosting thing is French and smokes pipes.

I trust that explains everything.

• Like 1

Glaude
1 hour ago, BeyondTheBox said:

Also when I signed up for your editor my google account was hacked and passwords for ah watch forums and websites were compromised. So yeah... there’s that. I basically didn’t trust it from there.

I don't see how this could have anything to do with our image host though ... we have never been hacked.

1 hour ago, BeyondTheBox said:

I can’t think of a single sole that uses a different password for everything. But no, the decent and honest person is never the problem. That’s called victim blaming. But now that you say that it’s true, the ones that were claimed to have been compromised were ask the same password. And they were all ones I haven’t used in ages.

I use a different password for everything and a lot of people around me do, but I have a password manager to make this convenient.

45 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Our IT guy who set up the photo hosting thing is French and smokes pipes.

I trust that explains everything.

I agree, that explain the greatness of it all !

• Like 4

deju
9 hours ago, BeyondTheBox said:

I have like most people completely different passwords for my accounts . 

It’s not victim blaming, I’ve outlined the reasons for your own demise.  Blaming a website  instead of yourself for being hacked, that’s called deflecting. 

As mentioned by Glaude please invest in a decent password manager and minimise your exposure to this style of hacking in the future!  

Dashlane.com is good. It will also alert you to sites you have passwords with that have been compromised, it will also automate updating passwords on many of the bigger sites.

• Like 1