Leet1983

7750 elapsed minutes hand not returning centred

Leet1983

CfzBJ.jpg

After using this watch Normally for over two years I found that the elapsed minutes does not return to centre ,how can I return it to centre ,when chronos running it works fine just doesn't return to 6 position as such when resetting chrono any help would be appreciated 

Simonix

Sounds like a “send off to someone for a service” job. 

I believe there is a member on here who is a bit of a guru? Is it Rollie?

• Like 1

Leet1983

Yeah it's a daytona rep, I bought it of Joshua at perfect clones 2/3 years ago 

• Like 1

Simonix
1 hour ago, Leet1983 said:

Yeah it's a daytona rep, I bought it of Joshua at perfect clones 2/3 years ago 

The name of the watch guy is Rollie. Not sure what his forum name is, or his contact details though. 

• Like 1

GenTLe

Hand need to be taken off and reset in position. Yes, I'd avoid to fiddle with tiny chrono hands if you're not practice...

• Like 1

Leet1983

:facepalm: sorry , i get you now, I'll keep a eye out for him 

Leet1983

Sounds like I need to find this Rollie guy to sort it then, price depending of course :D

GingerApple

They seek him here,

They seek him there,

Some say Rolie,

Loves ginger hair.

• Like 1

CollieWobbles

He told me that he doesn't, under any circumstances!!!!!!!!!!!

ElvisFreak

I still wonder why, after so many threads and alerts about using those chronos on Daytonas, some people still want to play with those cute little pushers.....:blink:

• Like 1

BadPickle

Sex at 6  is a no no!!  :lol: 

time to get a new one @Leet1983 pal 

• Like 1

Leet1983

Just a question, if you can help , the chrono still works as it should, it just the dial at three doesn't return to the as would be 6 position is it a case a hand slip or are I am looking at something more serious 

GenTLe
6 minutes ago, Leet1983 said:

Just a question, if you can help , the chrono still works as it should, it just the dial at three doesn't return to the as would be 6 position is it a case a hand slip or are I am looking at something more serious 

I doubt it's hand the thing that slipped there. It's more probably the 3 added transfer gears. See here: 

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/6101-user-guide-to-the-a7750-movement/&do=findComment&comment=2310699

and my comment just below. Anyway the solution is the same one: reset the hand and STOP playing with chronograph on non 6/9/12 7750s

Leet1983
52 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

I doubt it's hand the thing that slipped there. It's more probably the 3 added transfer gears. See here: 

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/6101-user-guide-to-the-a7750-movement/&do=findComment&comment=2310699

and my comment just below. Anyway the solution is the same one: reset the hand and STOP playing with chronograph on non 6/9/12 7750s

Thanks for the info really appreciated, shame it's seems it's damaged as I love the watch was my first decent rep purchase 

Leet1983

wm5kk.jpg

I think I must have been extremely lucky, tonight I plucked up the courage to take the watch to bits and re align the dial at three , fortunately for me the dial returns to twelve o clock when the chrono is reset 

To make sure it doesnt happen again I can tell you I won't be faffin around with the chrono function often 

Thanks for the above comments and help it's really appreciated lads 

• Like 2

Simonix

Good work pal! 

• Like 1