Sign in to follow this  
pfcdre

Tonight i is mainly drinking................

pfcdre

Morgan's spiced Caribbean Rum and coke, whats your tipple for tonight/any night. Now :thumbsup2: soon to be :rofl: CHEERS everyone

ebzen02

Friday nite Weed festival in my backyard!

onzenuub

:thumbsup2: Some Dutch weed involved?

stewzzy

good! :thumbsup2:

dingle
:thumbsup2:

solkryssare

If I'm just at home its either Beer or red Wine. I rarely drink drinks, but if I do its a whiskey sour.......

Rav747

Crown Royal and Diet Pepsi.

Before anyone give poop about the Diet stuff; i just dont want to look like this

147576_main.jpg

Edited by Rav747

ebzen02

Suntory time?

Love this..

pfcdre

cool with bongo's and digeridoo's i hope, i used to love festies, glastonbury and such like great fun enjoy mate.lol

boneyjr

I will start with about 3 beers.. just to wet my whistle. Then I move directly to Gentleman Jack Daniels with a splash of diet coke. After that, i am not accountable for what happens..

pfcdre
Crown and Diet Pepsi.

Before anyone give poop about the Diet stuff; i just dont want to look like this

147576_main.jpg

wow that is amazing, looks like a pin would burst him, don't look like fat, incredible, wonder if you can drain then fill the void with helium, he would need his passport.

Huds
Morgan's spiced Caribbean Rum and coke, whats your tipple for tonight/any night. Now :Drinking2: soon to be :paddy_beer: CHEERS everyone

Just on the magners cider at the mo :beer2: But I do have a bottle of Morgans and some lime cordial & coke so maybe some Cubans a bit later :thumbsup2: Though that flows too easy :beer3::rofl:

pfcdre
I will start with about 3 beers.. just to wet my whistle. Then I move directly to Gentleman Jack Daniels with a splash of diet coke. After that, i am not accountable for what happens..

good for you boney, a cyber chink of our glasses mate Cheers :thumbsup2:

pfcdre
Morgan's spiced Caribbean Rum and coke, whats your tipple for tonight/any night. Now :paddy_beer: soon to be :paddy_beer: CHEERS everyone

Just on the magners cider at the mo :Drinking2: But I do have a bottle of Morgans and some lime cordial & coke so maybe some Cubans a bit later :rofl: Though that flows too easy :beer3::beer2:

Cheers Huds :beer3: the missus is watching Britains got talent, so the Morgans is running free and fast lol :thumbsup2:

chum_2000_uk

I'm ashamed to say, I've just finished off a third can of Carling. I'm not a lager lout usually! A friend brought them round last night and I thought it would be rude not to finish them off. One more to go, then I think I'll hit the Jack (none of this Coke business in mine though - especially not diet!).

chum_2000_uk

Oh by the way, have you guys been out on your bikes today?

boneyjr

good for you boney, a cyber chink of our glasses mate Cheers :thumbsup2:

Thank you, sir!! Salute!

pollux1

Bastards! Tomorrow night is play time for me then I won't be home for the evening. :thumbsup2:

Huds
Morgan's spiced Caribbean Rum and coke, whats your tipple for tonight/any night. Now :Drinking2: soon to be :paddy_beer: CHEERS everyone

Just on the magners cider at the mo :paddy_beer: But I do have a bottle of Morgans and some lime cordial & coke so maybe some Cubans a bit later :rofl: Though that flows too easy :beer3::Drinking2:

Cheers Huds :beer3: the missus is watching Britains got talent, so the Morgans is running free and fast lol :thumbsup2:

:paddy_beer: Cheers mate , the morgans is calling me now but I have bloody work @ 8am :beer2: (best walk in I think !)

Went out last night for a couple of hours to scrub my new rear tyre in and to test the braided lines I had fitted at the same time. Hopefully sunday I may do a long one :beer3:

downfromtheglen

Thomas Tews and Coke. Starting in about an hour.

chum_2000_uk

Went out last night for a couple of hours to scrub my new rear tyre in and to test the braided lines I had fitted at the same time. Hopefully sunday I may do a long one :)

I've decided, I'm defo going to get another bike either later this year or next year. Thinking of getting something like a Suzuki SV1000, Aprillia RSV or maybe another 600 like a Ninja. ZX-636's look good value for money right now... any thoughts?

pfcdre

Cheers Chum :) not me today, i been up my mums and took grandkids to beech, got oil change to do, hope to be out this weekend though, gets bloody hot in the leathers though lol

pollux1

Went out last night for a couple of hours to scrub my new rear tyre in and to test the braided lines I had fitted at the same time. Hopefully sunday I may do a long one :)

I've decided, I'm defo going to get another bike either later this year or next year. Thinking of getting something like a Suzuki SV1000, Aprillia RSV or maybe another 600 like a Ninja. ZX-636's look good value for money right now... any thoughts?

My best mate has a 636, he loves it.

Huds

I`ve not owned/ridden a v-twin myself so can`t comment on the sv etc but I`ve ridden the 636 and it was good, Have you looked at the GSXR 750 ? having owned cbr600`s ,blades and a GSXR1000 this is defo the best bike I`ve owned as it has so much usable power as light and agile as a 600 but with that bit more power. Also insurance is not too bad (£250 fully comp 9yrs no claims but 6 points). If you can wait there will be bargains to be had when the silly season is over :)

Cheers Chum :beer2: not me today, i been up my mums and took grandkids to beech, got oil change to do, hope to be out this weekend though, gets bloody hot in the leathers though lol

Its only too hot when you stop though :P

Rav747
I'm ashamed to say, I've just finished off a third can of Carling. I'm not a lager lout usually! A friend brought them round last night and I thought it would be rude not to finish them off. One more to go, then I think I'll hit the Jack (none of this Coke business in mine though - especially not diet!).

HEY NOW!!!

:)