Sign in to follow this  
pfcdre

Tonight i is mainly drinking................

Rav747
Crown and Diet Pepsi.

Before anyone give poop about the Diet stuff; i just dont want to look like this

147576_main.jpg

wow that is amazing, looks like a pin would burst him, don't look like fat, incredible, wonder if you can drain then fill the void with helium, he would need his passport.

:) Beer gut, maybe? in college i knew a couple of guys who were heavy beer drinks. Both sported a massive belly which were ironically rock hard.

pfcdre
Oh by the way, have you guys been out on your bikes today?

Went out last night for a couple of hours to scrub my new rear tyre in and to test the braided lines I had fitted at the same time. Hopefully sunday I may do a long one :)

I've decided, I'm defo going to get another bike either later this year or next year. Thinking of getting something like a Suzuki SV1000, Aprillia RSV or maybe another 600 like a Ninja. ZX-636's look good value for money right now... any thoughts?

i highly recommend a gixxer 750 k6 chum, i loved mine but im 6ft and it felt a bit small for me but having had 600's and 750's and v twin 1000 and four stroke 1000 i think for the British roads a 750 is great, you can get high revs, light for twisties really good overall, the 636 is a good choice a little more power than the 600's, im sure huds has some input, from the ones you mention i would go for the 636 then an rsv i had one but didnt like handling need to get those dialled in really,

hope that helps cheers :P

pfcdre
I've decided, I'm defo going to get another bike either later this year or next year. Thinking of getting something like a Suzuki SV1000, Aprillia RSV or maybe another 600 like a Ninja. ZX-636's look good value for money right now... any thoughts?

I`ve not owned/ridden a v-twin myself so can`t comment on the sv etc but I`ve ridden the 636 and it was good, Have you looked at the GSXR 750 ? having owned cbr600`s ,blades and a GSXR1000 this is defo the best bike I`ve owned as it has so much usable power as light and agile as a 600 but with that bit more power. Also insurance is not too bad (£250 fully comp 9yrs no claims but 6 points). If you can wait there will be bargains to be had when the silly season is over :)

Cheers Chum :beer2: not me today, i been up my mums and took grandkids to beech, got oil change to do, hope to be out this weekend though, gets bloody hot in the leathers though lol

Its only too hot when you stop though :P

lol great minds and all that, sorry huds didnt see your post, yep gsxr750 great bike and the only people left doin the 750's sports but i promise they deliver great fun.

chum_2000_uk

Thanks for the thoughts on the bikes, I'm heavily leaning towards the 636's at the mo tbh. I don't want to spend a massive amount on a bike, think about 2.5k will be my limit. There are some lovely 636 B1H's knocking around for that money at the mo, think that's the first of the 600's to have USD forks etc. I'll have a look at the Gixxer 750's, but I think they may be a bit more expensive and I'll only have 2 years no claims in August (currently keep a 125 insured to build em up!), so insurance ain't gonna be cheap either!

TonyTheSpy

Just tonight my wife is a bachelorette party, and I'm here at home enjoying a glass of Glenfiddich ... shit, there's nothing interesting on TV, sure we finished in Xvideos.com...

Huds

Went out last night for a couple of hours to scrub my new rear tyre in and to test the braided lines I had fitted at the same time. Hopefully sunday I may do a long one :)

i highly recommend a gixxer 750 k6 chum, i loved mine but im 6ft and it felt a bit small for me but having had 600's and 750's and v twin 1000 and four stroke 1000 i think for the British roads a 750 is great, you can get high revs, light for twisties really good overall, the 636 is a good choice a little more power than the 600's, im sure huds has some input, from the ones you mention i would go for the 636 then an rsv i had one but didnt like handling need to get those dialled in really,

hope that helps cheers :boxing:

Exactly what I said in my edited post :P I`m 6` and found my k8 cramped to start off with but it has adjustable rearsets and believe 13mm made so much difference :beer2: . The benelli tornado tre is a bargain as well at the mo, I wanted one but the nearest dealer was too far for me and I got too good a deal on mine (bought it new unregistered last may) but the tre still appeals to me considering it had rrp around 12k and is now 6k new http://www.benelli.co.uk/_bikes/tornado_903/tornado_903.php !!

pfcdre
Just tonight my wife is a bachelorette party, and I'm here at home enjoying a glass of Glenfiddich ... shit, there's nothing interesting on TV, sure we finished in Xvideos.com...

Cheers Tony, Glenfiddich a fine drink, enjoy sir :)

gB.

Tyskie piwo for me tonight while traveling in Poland, probably followed by some very good vodka. Happy weekend everyone!

BTW, glad to see you back out of the gulag chum!

Mik

Ahhhh you foreigners and the crazy things you drink... :)

I'll drink a botle of port with the missus to celebrate her new job - signed today, after being unenployed for what seemed an eternity!

Estate Private Reserve 1997 Late Botled Vintage.

Happy week-end to you all!!!

chum_2000_uk
The benelli tornado tre is a bargain as well at the mo, I wanted one but the nearest dealer was too far for me and I got too good a deal on mine (bought it new unregistered last may) but the tre still appeals to me considering it had rrp around 12k and is now 6k new http://www.benelli.co.uk/_bikes/tornado_903/tornado_903.php !!

Jeez! That's a pretty bike, and ridiculous VFM! If I had money to burn and a garage I'd be all over that! Think I'm going to stick with reliable jap bikes for now though til I get a bit more experience and a dryer place to keep it overnight. I've been browsing the classifieds over the past couple of days, seems like some real bargains about at the moment for some reason. Damn I wish I could just buy one right now!

chum_2000_uk

Oh, on a slightly different bike note, have you guys seen the (kind of) new Honda C-ABS systems seen in the 600RR's and blades? I hope that other manufacturers start using tech like this, it looks amazing!

pfcdre
Ahhhh you foreigners and the crazy things you drink... :D

I'll drink a botle of port with the missus to celebrate her new job - signed today, after being unenployed for what seemed an eternity!

Cheers and congratulations to your good lady Mik, not that i know, but im sure thats a fine vintage enjoy and "celebrate good times come on" its a celebration yay. :thumbsup2::morebeer:

TonyTheSpy

Cheers Tony, Glenfiddich a fine drink, enjoy sir :D

Yea,

:morebeer:

I have a bottle more "crappy" (in quotation marks, is 12 years :thumbsup2: ) of Glenfiddich, personally I think a very good whiskey in value for money.

One time I tried the Glenfiddich 30:

homer9.gif

gottahaverolex

Samuel Adams Summer Ale for me! Started an hour ago! No end in sight :thumbsup2:

pfcdre
The benelli tornado tre is a bargain as well at the mo, I wanted one but the nearest dealer was too far for me and I got too good a deal on mine (bought it new unregistered last may) but the tre still appeals to me considering it had rrp around 12k and is now 6k new http://www.benelli.co.uk/_bikes/tornado_903/tornado_903.php !!

Jeez! That's a pretty bike, and ridiculous VFM! If I had money to burn and a garage I'd be all over that! Think I'm going to stick with reliable jap bikes for now though til I get a bit more experience and a dryer place to keep it overnight. I've been browsing the classifieds over the past couple of days, seems like some real bargains about at the moment for some reason. Damn I wish I could just buy one right now!

i guess its the recession mate its a good time to buy, although off season ie autumn/winter would be best, good luck with your search, im sure you will find what will press your button. I really like the look of the tornado always have, the fans at the back pulling the heat through is a unique design. The kwacker 636 will do you good service

TonyTheSpy
Ahhhh you foreigners and the crazy things you drink... :thumbsup2:

Congratulations to both!

Luthier

Very interesting topic about watches in General Discussion...

:thumbsup2:

pfcdre
Samuel Adams Summer Ale for me! Started an hour ago! No end in sight :thumbsup2:

Not come across that tipple, but it sounds bloody lovely "summer ale" nice, anyone know if you can get that in the uk, Cheers mate :D

pfcdre
Ahhhh you foreigners and the crazy things you drink... :D

Congratulations to both!

+111111111.......... of coarse congrats to you both :thumbsup2:

stolikat

Cheap Pabst blue ribbon and Old Overholt.

E-Dub

Giving Orin Swifts "prisoner" his freedom.

Nostrovia!

E-Dub

Ska

Just cracked a new bottle of Talisker 57 Degrees North.

powderfreak
Just cracked a new bottle of Talisker 57 Degrees North.

:rofl:

Beer was it, that made me tired tonight :)

Mystery Shopper

Its the next morning here now but I had a few Jim Beam Rye and coke.

Is this what it is like in MIA where the dogs are well trained?

BestFriend.jpg