Fubar

Case back O-ring for 116610

Fubar

Recently purchased a used ZZF 116610 and upon opening the box, discovered condensation under the crystal.  Took the caseback off and let the watch dry out.  The caseback gasket is crunched and needs replacement.  Conducted numerous on-line searches and can't locate a gasket specifically for the watch model or caseback {2360).  Will the gasket used on it's older brother the 16610 work?  this gasket is a 29-325-10 generic,  priced at about $2.50/a piece on the internet.     Thanks, noob Fubar

GenTLe

One of these 2:

29-322-10 this surely works for the old non ceramic submariner and should be ok also for the ceramic ones (I have it on mine)

29-325-10 very similar, 0.35mm larger in diameter, 1mm thick instead of 0.8mm like the previous

On CousinsUK they are coded C8411 and C8412, they are cheap (less than 3£ for a pack of 5), so get both and see the best fitting one.

• Like 1

Fubar

Thank you GenTLE.  That kind of information is greatly appreciated.  Fubar

BC1221

Shoot me a message with your address. I have plenty of them. I thought I was ordering 1 but apparently it was 1 pack so I have more than enough. I’ll have to ship it regular mail unless you want to pay for shipping.

Let me know if you still need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Also, put a little silicone grease on the gasket to prevent binding as you tighten the caseback.  

Fubar

BC1221 - Thanks for the nice offer, but I ordered some today!

Rx4Time -  Ordered that too!

Fubar

• Like 1

Lutaito
Shoot me a message with your address. I have plenty of them. I thought I was ordering 1 but apparently it was 1 pack so I have more than enough. I’ll have to ship it regular mail unless you want to pay for shipping.

Let me know if you still need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can i buy the pack, does it fit other factories as well? Also looking for gmt master case back o rings.

Thanks

GenTLe
2 hours ago, Lutaito said:

Where can i buy the pack

Read the thread.

Lutaito
Read the thread.

Thanks! Got it
  • Like 1