Simonix

Pam - Spot the difference.

k4jun
On 30/05/2020 at 18:08, Simonix said:

I think the Noob 111 (the one on the left), looks more gen in real life. I might put the gen rubber on that one, because apart from a few tells on the movement, these are basically Super Reps!

Very cool thread, thanks. I know nothing about PAM, any chance you have more duplicated models and can post more photo comparisons?

• Like 1

Simonix
58 minutes ago, k4jun said:

Very cool thread, thanks. I know nothing about PAM, any chance you have more duplicated models and can post more photo comparisons?

I have another one “up my sleeve”. Waiting on an arrival first....

1 hour ago, BadApple said:

The one on the left you gave other members 2.6 minutes time to buy on M2M and the one on the right 3.4 minutes

koxwK.jpg

Pahaha!

very true, accept my Hoover is gold!

BEFUMJ

Are either of them water resistant? Just ruined a rep PAM 111 from 2012 after jumping in the pool.

Member X
3 minutes ago, BEFUMJ said:

Are either of them water resistant? Just ruined a rep PAM 111 from 2012 after jumping in the pool.

Did you have the gaskets greased regularly?

Did you have it pressure tested?

Reps are not known to be waterproof, nevermind one with gaskets that have been drying out for eight years!

• Like 1

mysterio
8 hours ago, Member X said:

Did you have the gaskets greased regularly?

Did you have it pressure tested?

Reps are not known to be waterproof, nevermind one with gaskets that have been drying out for eight years!

He's been a member here for 8 years. Somehow I'm surprised he hasn't found out yet during that time that you should not bring a rep to water even if it's brand new and you got WR results from a TD unless you get it waterproofed by a watchmaker.

• Like 1

Daffy
On 02/06/2020 at 02:01, BadApple said:

The one on the left you gave other members 2.6 minutes time to buy on M2M and the one on the right 3.4 minutes

koxwK.jpg

If I am not mistaken, I believe that is Freddy Mercury. 

• Like 1

GenTLe
12 hours ago, BEFUMJ said:

Most of them are... After you have greased the gaskets, check if the case back and all the screws are tight and verified that it keeps the pressure...

mysterio
21 hours ago, Daffy said:

If I am not mistaken, I believe that is Freddy Mercury. 

Nah, it's probably Simonix, his upper body is too big. :lol: I do remember the inspiration for that image, Queen's "I Got To Break Free." :band:

• Like 1