Sign in to follow this  
offwhite

thinner models

offwhite

Forgive me for jumping on the recent trend, but I really would like a thinner watch model. Especially more understated, classic ones. One member tipped me off about the omega railmaster, which I've been unable to find anywhere for sub 100$.

Any idea for similar models? I have nothing against some further features like date or even cronograph..

Luthier

Omega Globemaster - 8mm.

04-18.jpg

IWC Moonphase - 11,5mm.

014-1.jpg

myaz

2 models that are thin and have classic lines could also be the Longines "la grande classique" and Piaget's "altiplano".

I have seen both repped but can't remember where. You could find a picture on one of the websites and then send it to and ask Replica make, Marvellous replicas or Watch international to see if they can source it for you.

nickee_2dS

This?

OMG%20044-1CPX_A_085070%20(10).JPG

Balad1
Forgive me for jumping on the recent trend, but I really would like a thinner watch model. Especially more understated, classic ones. One member tipped me off about the omega railmaster, which I've been unable to find anywhere for sub 100$.

Any idea for similar models? I have nothing against some further features like date or even cronograph..

I recently saw someone's(?) railmaster rep pics and I agree it was stunning and it stuck in my mind.

Silverspeed

A true classic but not an old man's watch, just 9mm thick

IMG_4792kopie.png

offwhite

Thanks for all the input! All very good looking watches.

The De Ville was interesting with it's 60's styling, but I'm looking for something more modern or at least more timeless.

Im thinking about building up my watch collection with a few very useful watches that goes with very different occasions.

Sterile submariner - Casual, sporty and inexpensive (So I won't have to worry about getting it damaged)

Omega or IWC - for more dressed up occasions

Smaller Panerai, or perhaps the TAG pictured below - for going out

Despite being a big fan of traditional leather straps, this TAG spoke to me... Very modern looking!

IMG_8778.jpg

Anyone else looking into thinner watches?