Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

I can't believe the prices that s/h reps fetch

greg_r

Spotted this for sale ad at RWGJr:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/FS-PAM-270-10-da...ccu-t99535.html

PAM 270 watch head only. $275 shipped.

This is the latest model released earlier this year - working PR, correct colour datewheel and faux GMT (very similar to the 233 I bought a while ago). It's a great watch, but is available brand new with an excellent strap from T4D for:

wait for it...

$149!!!

And yes, some poor, gullible trusting schlub bought it.

Buyer beware... some of these forum sales are dodgy indeed...

trailboss99

Ouch! I would have given a mod the headsup on that as it's bordering on an outright scam IMO. Bloke who sold that should get a talking to at least.

Col.

KBH

And the seller has 17 positive feedbacks.

The last post on the thread is someone looking for where he got it. Be a prick and go over and give him T4D's link for $149.

trailboss99

LOL. for some reason there's a lot of folk there who don't like T4D. Besides, links to off list dealers are a nono there.

Col.

mtt.tr

sorry to as but what is the url for t4d

greg_r

The last post on the thread is someone looking for where he got it. Be a prick and go over and give him T4D's link for $149.

I already had a conversation with him via PM. :huh:

BTW Col - I've also PM'd a mod over there with the info

greg_r

Look on the trusted dealer list - that's what it's for! :huh:

However, just this once :rofl:, T4D / PWC doesn't have a web site - he sells via his forums at RWI and RG. Or you could just PM or email him here... (prestigewatchco)

sconehead

I already had a conversation with him via PM. :D

:finger: The British sense of fair play (I hope Joey reads this :huh:) well done Greg, there's too much of this shit going down on the forums these days... :rofl:

JoeyB

:D The British sense of fair play (I hope Joey reads this :huh:) well done Greg, there's too much of this shit going down on the forums these days... :finger:

Solving other nation's problems is an American 'specialty' (whether they want it or not), much like solving another board's problems. Remember, greg_r is American :rofl: by injection.

sconehead

:D The British sense of fair play (I hope Joey reads this :huh:) well done Greg, there's too much of this shit going down on the forums these days... :finger:

Solving other nation's problems is an American 'specialty' (whether they want it or not), much like solving another board's problems. Remember, greg_r is American :rofl: by injection.

You can get injections of that shit? I'd get on the 'cold turkey' if I were you Greg, that stuff can really twist your mind, next thing you'll be wanting to move to the monkey arresting capital of the world... unionflagl.gif

JoeyB

You can get injections of that shit? I'd get on the 'cold turkey' if I were you Greg, that stuff can really twist your mind, next thing you'll be wanting to move to the monkey arresting capital of the world... unionflagl.gif

Yes. But there is no hope for you as we've filled our monkey quota for the year. USA-04-june.gif

sconehead

Yes. But there is no hope for you as we've filled our monkey quota for the year. USA-04-june.gif

So a monkey could go on a crime spree in Chicago without fear at the moment? :D

ps. the bigger flag thing is a freudian slip... B)

mtt.tr

Look on the trusted dealer list - that's what it's for! :huh:

However, just this once :rofl:, T4D / PWC doesn't have a web site - he sells via his forums at RWI and RG. Or you could just PM or email him here... (prestigewatchco)

Thank you

KBH
Solving other nation's problems is an American 'specialty' (whether they want it or not), much like solving another board's problems. Remember, greg_r is American :huh: by injection.

I knew a girl who was Jewish by injection. She was getting Kosher meat injections.

I hope Greg R is not American by the same type of injections.

JoeyB

I already had a conversation with him via PM. B)

So a monkey could go on a crime spree in Chicago without fear at the moment? :D

ps. the bigger flag thing is a freudian slip... B)

While I'm sure you know that the United States of America is the beacon of Freedom and Democracy for the entire world, the shining light for the oppressed masses, the pillar of human rights, we do have our little stumbles. Chicago isn't exactly a real good example of modern democracy, or any democracy for that matter. I'd guess a crime spree by an outsider would last about 8 minutes, and by an outsider monkey about 3½.

An outsider Brit Monkey might last 47 seconds if they came into town from the north side. cwmdie.gif

p.s. The bigger Flag thing is Freudian, but no slip. :D

greg_r
Solving other nation's problems is an American 'specialty' (whether they want it or not), much like solving another board's problems. Remember, greg_r is American :jingoism: by injection.

I knew a girl who was Jewish by injection. She was getting Kosher meat injections.

More that my wife is British by injection.... :damn_the_colonials:

JoeyB
Solving other nation's problems is an American 'specialty' (whether they want it or not), much like solving another board's problems. Remember, greg_r is American :jingoism: by injection.

Eau contrere. American trumps Brit ever time. You are American by injection. :jingoism:

greg_r

Americans are just British colonials in denial. :damn_the_colonials:

p.s. The bigger Flag thing is Freudian, but no slip.

Ah. Now I understand. Compensation... :jingoism:

mtt.tr

Americans were British originally so us Brits win :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials: :damn_the_colonials:

JohnG

Onze says she is Dutch by injection.

JoeyB

Americans are the 'new, improved model'. USA-04-june.gif

Not quite. flag.gif Adulation.

greg_r

Then why are so many of you now living over here - and applying for citizenship, yet? Answer me that! :jingoism: :damn_the_colonials:

JoeyB

Then why are so many of you now living over here - and applying for citizenship, yet? Answer me that! :jingoism: :damn_the_colonials:

That was during the Bush/Cheney Administration. :rofl:

Actually I thought it was the other way around. We have a lot of Brits coming here lately.

Must be ours are going there to be closer to their Swiss bank accounts and the billions $ they stole, and the Brits are here buying 'businesses too big to fail' at bargain prices with government money.

And you and I wear fake watches. Go figure. :rofl:

greg_r
That was during the Bush/Cheney Administration. :jingoism:

Actually I thought it was the other way around. We have a lot of Brits coming here lately.

Oh trust me. It used to be Norwegians with backpacks that infested the London Underground. Nowadays it's Americans with Blackberrys... :rofl:

Must be ours are going there to be closer to their Swiss bank accounts and the billions $ they stole, and the Brits are here buying 'businesses too big to fail' at bargain prices with government money.

That'd be funnier if it wasn't quite so likely to be true :jingoism:

And you and I wear fake watches. Go figure. :rofl:

Could be worse, we could be wearing fake hair - lots of people do at our age, you know... ;)

JoeyB
That was during the Bush/Cheney Administration. :rolleyes:

Oh trust me. It used to be Norwegians with backpacks that infested the London Underground. Nowadays it's Americans with Blackberrys... :D

That'd be funnier if it wasn't quite so likely to be true :lol:

And you and I wear fake watches. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Could be worse, we could be wearing fake hair - lots of people do at our age, you know... ;)

When I'm in a grocery store, or shopping at all, I always seem to run into someone talking to themselves, and being old my first thought is to be careful around the nutcase. Then I see the ear piece. I think the Borg has already invaded. Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces.gif

Yep, or do transplants. Who would want butt hair transplanted to their head?