Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

I can't believe the prices that s/h reps fetch

graman
TTK is in hospital in UK.

Really? Is that why he retired from the business?

Hospital at his age is not good.

Wish him my best for him - even if he is a shitty business man...life's too short.

JohnG

Wish him my best for him - even if he is a shitty business man...life's too short.

He got an infection in his foot. He might be out by now, but when I last heard (from someone who knows him well) they handn't decided if they could save the foot.

I was also told not to expect him to come back and finish up his last orders, so I have written that off as a TTK experience - I wanted one and I got one!

I hope he gets well too. He may have dropped the ball on my watches, but he provided double the value in pure entertainment.

alphakazi

He got an infection in his foot. He might be out by now, but when I last heard (from someone who knows him well) they handn't decided if they could save the foot.

I was also told not to expect him to come back and finish up his last orders, so I have written that off as a TTK experience - I wanted one and I got one!

I hope he gets well too. He may have dropped the ball on my watches, but he provided double the value in pure entertainment.

how many watches did you have coming from him?

graman

Heh...true.....