Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

I can't believe the prices that s/h reps fetch

JoeyB
Biography

Orszag was born to parents Steven A. Orszag and Reba Karp in Boston, Massachussetts and grew up in nearby Lexington. After graduating from Phillips Exeter Academy with high honors (1987), he earned an A.B. summa cum laude in economics from Princeton University in 1991, and a M.Sc. (1992) and a Ph.D. (1997) in economics from the London School of Economics. He was a Marshall Scholar 1991-1992.

Brit. By injection... :damn_the_colonials: (You can always find one in the wood pile)

Well, can you blame them. This is the only place they can get a decent education... :thumbsup2:

Sure, if you're a monkey or your major is fig juice. West Point, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Brown, University of Chicago, and so many more are tops in the world. ;)

greg_r
Biography

Orszag was born to parents Steven A. Orszag and Reba Karp in Boston, Massachussetts and grew up in nearby Lexington. After graduating from Phillips Exeter Academy with high honors (1987), he earned an A.B. summa cum laude in economics from Princeton University in 1991, and a M.Sc. (1992) and a Ph.D. (1997) in economics from the London School of Economics. He was a Marshall Scholar 1991-1992.

Brit. By injection... :damn_the_colonials: (You can always find one in the wood pile)

Well, can you blame them. This is the only place they can get a decent education... :boobies:

Sure, if you're a monkey or your major is fig juice. West Point, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Brown, University of Chicago, and so many more are tops in the world. ;)

So why do most of the U.S. 'high fliers' go to school over here? :thumbsup2:

JoeyB
Biography

Well, can you blame them. This is the only place they can get a decent education... ;)

So why do most of the U.S. 'high fliers' go to school over here? :thumbsup2:

Student exchange program. We send one there, you send 7 here. Even exchange. :boobies:

greg_r
Student exchange program. We send one there, you send 7 here. Even exchange. ;)

Ah - so that's where all the marketing idiots with Blackberrys and mid-atlantic accents come from.... :thumbsup2:

JoeyB
Student exchange program. We send one there, you send 7 here. Even exchange. :thumbsup2:

Ah - so that's where all the marketing idiots with Blackberrys and mid-atlantic accents come from.... :boobies:

Accent from the middle of the Atlantic? Are you confusing Americans with Atlanians? ;)

sconehead
Student exchange program. We send one there, you send 7 here. Even exchange. :boobies:

Ah - so that's where all the marketing idiots with Blackberrys and mid-atlantic accents come from.... ;)

Accent from the middle of the Atlantic? Are you confusing Americans with Atlanians? :thumbsup2:

Atlantis is a myth Joey,the Disney film was pure fiction... a bit like TTK always delivers... ;)

JoeyB

Ah - so that's where all the marketing idiots with Blackberrys and mid-atlantic accents come from.... ;)

Accent from the middle of the Atlantic? Are you confusing Americans with Atlanians? :thumbsup2:

Atlantis is a myth Joey,the Disney film was pure fiction... a bit like TTK always delivers... ;)

Yes, I know. greg_r must be having a worse week than we knew. Might be all that fog all the time. :damn_the_colonials:

sconehead

Yes, I know. greg_r must be having a worse week than we knew. Might be all that fog all the time. :damn_the_colonials:

Maybe his wife is Atlantian-American...Onze, can you confirm this??? :monkeypuzzle:

JohnG

There was a Disney movie about TTK?

onzenuub

Maybe his wife is Atlantian-American...Onze, can you confirm this??? :monkeypuzzle:

I am only allowed to say noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing

iabounty
Men who wear wigs have no close friends...imagine turning up one day sporting a syrup in your local boozer, what would the reaction of your mates be like...discuss...and Joeys recent obssesion with 'injections'...

Here in the great state of Iowa (cough) whenever I spot a guy wearing a wig I try my best to just embarrass the HELL out of them by shouting something like Hey man your little hair hat is on crooked People stop dead in their tracks and look at the poor SOB and laugh......

IMHO if a guys gonna wear a lid, a topper, a cover, a piece, and so on he better buy one that looks like it's made out of real HAIR, not asto turf died black............Good Gawd..........

But "syrup"........ Oh sconehead go smoke a fag with your cloud, mate........

JoeyB
;):thumbsup2::boobies:;):monkeypuzzle::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

JohnG
hair-do.jpg

JoeyB

Where on earth did you find jameo? ;)

greg_r
;)

sconehead
Student exchange program. We send one there, you send 7 here. Even exchange. :D

Ah - so that's where all the marketing idiots with Blackberrys and mid-atlantic accents come from.... :D

Accent from the middle of the Atlantic? Are you confusing Americans with Atlanians? :huh:

Atlantis is a myth Joey,the Disney film was pure fiction... a bit like TTK always delivers... :Monkey:

There was a Disney movie about TTK?

Yes, there were quite a few, didn't you know? My personal favourite was no.4, ''If you were lucky''... :rolleyes:

1.Cheetah (1989),

2.No Deposit, No Return (1976)

3.Now You See Him, Now You Don't (1972)

4.Around the World in 80 Days (2004)

Seriously though, did you and Graman ever get your watches?

sconehead
Men who wear wigs have no close friends...imagine turning up one day sporting a syrup in your local boozer, what would the reaction of your mates be like...discuss...and Joeys recent obssesion with 'injections'...

Here in the great state of Iowa (cough) whenever I spot a guy wearing a wig I try my best to just embarrass the HELL out of them by shouting something like Hey man your little hair hat is on crooked People stop dead in their tracks and look at the poor SOB and laugh......

IMHO if a guys gonna wear a lid, a topper, a cover, a piece, and so on he better buy one that looks like it's made out of real HAIR, not asto turf died black............Good Gawd..........

IA and JoeyB sitting in a tree... :rolleyes:

JoeyB

IA and JoeyB sitting in a tree... :rolleyes:

'Picking off Red-Coats, 1, 2, 3!'

'Yank my doodle, it's a dandy, yank my doodle `til it's dry...'USA-04-june.gif

sconehead

IA and JoeyB sitting in a tree... :Monkey:

:Hug::rolleyes:

JoeyB

British-evacuate-NY.png

sconehead

British-evacuate-NY.png

whitehousetorched.jpg

unionflag.gif

When's the wedding? :Hug:

onzenuub

TSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

sconehead
TSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssk

You've been warned about spamming peoples threads Onze, cease and desist or you will be made aware of the consequences of your actions... :rolleyes:

JoeyB

British-evacuate-NY.png

whitehousetorched.jpg

unionflag.gif

When's the wedding? :Hug:

Surrender_of_Lord_Cornwallis.jpg

WASHINGTON THROWS OUT BRITS

onzenuub

You've been warned about spamming peoples threads Onze, cease and desist or you will be made aware of the consequences of your actions... :rolleyes:

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSK