Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

I can't believe the prices that s/h reps fetch

JoeyB

Way to go, Onze!! Fight the Brit tyranny!!!

onzenuub

We did it before and we won!!!!!!!!!

JoeyB

Yes we did! Then we and the Dutch underground saved their Brit butts from the Germans, twice!

onzenuub

Yes we did! Then we and the Dutch underground saved their Brit butts from the Germans, twice!

Yeah and a few 100 years back we did shoot there ships out of the sea.

sconehead

Wasn't New York once called New Amsterdam? What happened to change the city name I wonder?

@Greg, the Colonials are revolting...literally... :rolleyes::Monkey:

onzenuub

Wasn't New York once called New Amsterdam? What happened to change the city name I wonder?

@Greg, the Colonials are revolting...literally... :rolleyes::huh:

We sold it, so?

@Greg, the Colonials are revolting...literally... :Monkey::D

We sold it, so?

To that cigaret guy.

JoeyB

@Greg, the Colonials are revolting...literally... :rolleyes::Monkey:

Yes, it was called 'New Amsterdam' and then the Dutch renamed it 'New Orange'. They bought it for $34 worth of beads from the Native Americans, threw the Brits out a coupe of times, and then sold it to the Brits for several millions of dollars. The Dutch knew, even then, that Washington would come and throw the Brits out of New York.

milita1.jpg

greg_r
Yes, it was called 'New Amsterdam' and then the Dutch renamed it 'New Orange'. They bought it for $34 worth of beads from the Native Americans, threw the Brits out a coupe of times, and then sold it to the Brits for several millions of dollars. The Dutch knew, even then, that Washington would come and throw the Brits out of New York.

... and then the Iranians, Poles and Pakistanis came and threw the Americans out of New York (at least, that's what it was like last time I was there - a great improvement! :Monkey: )

:rolleyes:

JohnG

... and then the Iranians, Poles and Pakistanis came and threw the Americans out of New York (at least, that's what it was like last time I was there - a great improvement! :Monkey: )

And then the Russians threw THEM out.

KBH

I hate to hijack this thread but since this was about rep pricing, check this out.http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=67974

Same watch you can buy new for $238, the guy wants 249euros. WTF? Isn't that about $350.00?

Looks like he might have found a sucker.

onzenuub
I hate to hijack this thread but since this was about rep pricing, check this out.http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=67974

Same watch you can buy new for $238, the guy wants 249euros. WTF? Isn't that about $350.00?

Yeah ? And ? It will be a Brit I believe.

sconehead

Looks like a German flag under his sig, Onze, do your stuff over there... :Monkey: I would but I'm banned... :rolleyes: It's not fair on the noobs, too much of this going on...fight the tyranny!!!

onzenuub

Looks like a German flag under his sig, Onze, do your stuff over there... :Monkey: I would but I'm banned... :rolleyes: It's not fair on the noobs, too much of this going on...fight the tyranny!!!

German to german, who cares?

sconehead

@Greg, the Colonials are revolting...literally... :rolleyes::huh:

milita1.jpg

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves...you know the rest guys...fought and won all the major sea battles in history... :damn_the_colonials:

:Monkey: waits for Joeys Google research notes....

JoeyB

... and then the Iranians, Poles and Pakistanis came and threw the Americans out of New York (at least, that's what it was like last time I was there - a great improvement! :huh: )

Oh, you took a cab, then? :Monkey:

greg_r

Yup - here we go again. It's a common event, frankly - although not usually quite as blatant as the guy with the PAM270.

I can't believe the buyers, though - surely if they're that interested in the watch, they'd have found out what it cost new?

Could almost dismiss it as a stupidity tax...

onzenuub

Dutch Golden Age

The battle of Scheveningen in 1653 during the First Anglo–Dutch WarThe Dutch navy has a long history. It was involved in many wars against other European powers since the late 16th century, initially for independence against Spain in European waters, later for shipping lanes, trade and colonies in many parts of the world, notably in four Anglo-Dutch wars against England and the United Kingdom.

sconehead

Looks like a German flag under his sig, Onze, do your stuff over there... :huh: I would but I'm banned... :Monkey: It's not fair on the noobs, too much of this going on...fight the tyranny!!!

German to german, who cares?

Now, now Onze...be nice

Hats off to you and KBH and B16 wotsisname for bubbling the scammer... :rolleyes:

JoeyB
Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves...you know the rest guys...fought and won all the major sea battles in history... :damn_the_colonials:

:rolleyes: waits for Joeys Google research notes....

I do believe the Japanese won a few Major Sea battles against the Brits. The Prince of Wales and Repulse were lost at Singapore.

Here's a google list for you. Brit Military Losses :Monkey:

onzenuub

:rolleyes: waits for Joeys Google research notes....

I do believe the Japanese won a few Major Sea battles against the Brits. The Prince of Wales and Repulse were lost at Singapore.

Here's a google list for you. Brit Military Losses :Monkey:

All your ship are belong to us.

KBH

Anybody seen this one. Too funny.

Why nobody is afraid of the French Marines.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

iabounty
Men who wear wigs have no close friends...imagine turning up one day sporting a syrup in your local boozer, what would the reaction of your mates be like...discuss...and Joeys recent obssesion with 'injections'...

Here in the great state of Iowa (cough) whenever I spot a guy wearing a wig I try my best to just embarrass the HELL out of them by shouting something like Hey man your little hair hat is on crooked People stop dead in their tracks and look at the poor SOB and laugh......

IMHO if a guys gonna wear a lid, a topper, a cover, a piece, and so on he better buy one that looks like it's made out of real HAIR, not asto turf died black............Good Gawd..........

But "syrup"........ Oh sconehead go smoke a fag with your cloud, mate........

IA and JoeyB sitting in a tree... :Monkey:

We chased a monkey up that tree a while back I do believe. U.K primates need looking after, they are especially vulnerable to Americans who walk softly and carry a big stick....... :rolleyes:

sconehead
Men who wear wigs have no close friends...imagine turning up one day sporting a syrup in your local boozer, what would the reaction of your mates be like...discuss...and Joeys recent obssesion with 'injections'...

Here in the great state of Iowa (cough) whenever I spot a guy wearing a wig I try my best to just embarrass the HELL out of them by shouting something like Hey man your little hair hat is on crooked People stop dead in their tracks and look at the poor SOB and laugh......

IMHO if a guys gonna wear a lid, a topper, a cover, a piece, and so on he better buy one that looks like it's made out of real HAIR, not asto turf died black............Good Gawd..........

But "syrup"........ Oh sconehead go smoke a fag with your cloud, mate........

IA and JoeyB sitting in a tree... :tease:

We chased a monkey up that tree a while back I do believe. U.K primates need looking after, they are especially vulnerable to Americans who walk softly and carry a big stick....... :lol:

:nana: and especially to Chicago cops who arrest and throw them into prison for no particular reason... :oscar:

JohnG
Anybody seen this one. Too funny.

Why nobody is afraid of the French Marines.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Funny, but Navy Seals wouldn't have gotten through that shit any faster. Just bad luck.

trailboss99

Incredibily bad luck. Right in front of the press pack :lol:

You can hear those on the beach laughing their guts out. Proerly not the right thing to do in front of a bunch of heavily armed and PO'd Marines!

Col.