VegasGuy

Question About Rolex OP Movements

VegasGuy

What is the difference between a 3132 Asia clone and an Asia ETA 2824-2 movement? I'm looking at a BP Rolex OP39 from Andrew, and there is a $30 difference between the two. If it's just a matter of decoration, that's not important to me since I don't plan to take the back off. I have a couple watches with the 2824 and for a 25 J 28.8 rate movement, they've been very reliable and accurate. Can anyone shed some light on what the clone movement specs are, and if it is any better?

VegasGuy

Thanks, that is a great page, and answered my questions.

Adit

:thumbsup2:

GenTLe
On 24/07/2020 at 00:51, VegasGuy said:

What is the difference between a 3132 Asia clone and an Asia ETA 2824-2 movement? I'm looking at a BP Rolex OP39 from Andrew, and there is a $30 difference between the two. If it's just a matter of decoration, that's not important to me since I don't plan to take the back off. I have a couple watches with the 2824 and for a 25 J 28.8 rate movement, they've been very reliable and accurate. Can anyone shed some light on what the clone movement specs are, and if it is any better?

Better if you put the links of the 2 watches. ALWAYS, when asking these kind of questions. Because there're things called 3132 which are modified ETA, then there are the Rlx clones, then there are mistakes of the dealer and so on. So ALWAYS make the people to see what you are referring to.