Sign in to follow this  
WatchMe007

NOOB Collection

WatchMe007

Sorry for the mediocre pic, but here is my watch case minus the stainless Hublot Big Bang on the way from Mary. I have a thing for stainless, black, and white. In different combos. It keeps the wife from keeping track of my watches as they all look the same to her.

On my list...Omega Ploprof, Chopard Mille Miglia XXL, Submariner XLV, AP ROO Black Themes...all in ultimate trim. What else do I need? Can you identify the gen watches? Forget about the bottom row.

Others on my list: IWC Big Pilot, PAM 112, Blancpain 50 Fathoms, Cartier Santos 100, Cartier Tank watch, B&R BR01, Jaeger Le-Coultre Reverso, PPN

5806270241_aac8c01158_b.jpg

SevenSevenFifty

That collection is not noob at all :D

You should get yourself a graham chronofighter oversize and a BR01...

tsomers

nice collection.

Balad1

Nice collection, thank you for sharing.

PS: My wife keeps asking me if a watch I'm wearing is new, lol.

No Honey, I've had it for a while...

It's a game, she knows better.

Distinct

That's awesome. Can I ask you about the Hublot with the brake disc bezel? Where did you get that and how do you like it?

edwelly

WOW - great collection. If I may, what watch is on the 2nd row, 3rd from left - silver dial sandwiched between 2 Rolex's?

houndoggie

What is the cayman watch ?

WatchMe007
That's awesome. Can I ask you about the Hublot with the brake disc bezel? Where did you get that and how do you like it?

It is a really nice Hublot F1. Really nice except that I paid $350 for it and it is QUARTZ. Fucked before I new what was what by a non-trusted dealer. LOL. I still like it, but its worth maybe $150.

houndoggie

Gen is mont blanc

WatchMe007
What is the cayman watch ?

Porsche Cayman Twinspeed. Not Porsche design, but the lower end type. About $550 actually. Goes with my track toy.

WatchMe007
Gen is mont blanc

Nope. But it is a really nice rep.

Upper left corner is gen 16234. The one next to it is a gen Explorer II.

Any others?

Distinct

It is a really nice Hublot F1. Really nice except that I paid $350 for it and it is QUARTZ. Fucked before I new what was what by a non-trusted dealer. LOL. I still like it, but its worth maybe $150.

Thanks for letting me know. That's a great looking watch. Do you recommend any Trusted Dealer to get one from here? Thanks again.

kan3

Great collection.

WatchMe007

Thanks for letting me know. That's a great looking watch. Do you recommend any Trusted Dealer to get one from here? Thanks again.

I would browse the trusted dealer sites or send a pic of what you are looking for to Mary and get a quote. Depends on what you are looking for . As gen as possible for $400 or more, or just a nice, fun runner like mine. I can't find one with the proper King Power engraved wheel.

I THINK this is a gen watch, but I am not sure. The fact that he pronounces the "H" and drives a Dodge makes me suspicious. Sorry. It does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l5PnSH7Qwo...nel_video_title

Rav747

Nice collection indeed. Wish i had such a collection :)