Sign in to follow this  
WebWind

Review of our trusted dealers

WebWind

Some of our trusted dealers were reviewed by Thomas Wilson @ www.replicawatchreport.com

See links below.

Watch-international.com

Timesshop.net

Replicamake88.com

greg_r

Hmm... unusual for him to write anything that I agree with. Wilson has his own agenda (mostly regarding his overpriced so-called 'book') - I trust his opinions about as far as I can comfortably spit a rat.

seclark007

Thanks Greg, I was going to ask "who the fuck is this guy..." but you confirmed all I need to know.

Del
Thanks Greg, I was going to ask "who the fuck is this guy..." but you confirmed all I need to know.

:) Me too!

sconehead
Hmm... unusual for him to write anything that I agree with. Wilson has his own agenda (mostly regarding his overpriced so-called 'book') - I trust his opinions about as far as I can comfortably spit a rat.

Rat spitting is a local custom in Surrey?

Balad1

B)

NFleischer

I thought you held a Silver medal in rat spitting Greg.

swagman

born and brought up? on the Kersal Estate Salford, though I now live in cheshire :D.

I CAN spit rats!

s

sconehead
I thought you held a Silver medal in rat spitting Greg.

You didn't hear of the scandal when he was stripped of his medal?

...it was reported in all of the newspapers over here...apparently Greg disguised his pet hamster (which is a good deal lighter and has slightly less drag than the average rat) by wrapping a toupee sent to him from Kinky for repair around the said creature...

...his cunning ruse was only discovered when an expert in all things rodent, after watching the event on T.V. phoned the station and advised the pundits that a ginger rat is still yet to be found in captivity...Chris Evans excepted of course...

Greg was summarily stripped of his title, his hamster taken away by the RSPCA and then he was forced to walk the trail of tears by the governing body...along the way the Surrey locals pelted him with raw sticks of rhubarb as is their custom and to this day poor Kink is wigless in a wig-filled world...shocking stuff indeed...shame on you Greg!!!

CPSNine

I am surprised too.

Before I found RWG, replicawatchreport was where I tried to get my infos on replica watches. And I must say I never learned anything good over there.

The site he recommends for watches (superwatches.net) does not have such a great reputation.

pollux1

Rat spitting shall henceforth become the way of RWG, or something like that......

aldomiranda
born and brought up? on the Kersal Estate Salford, though I now live in cheshire :lmao2:.

I CAN spit rats!

s

I cliked the last 2 links and sent me to the following website: http://www.replicawatchreport.com/, spam??????????

SB56667
Before I found RWG, replicawatchreport was where I tried to get my infos on replica watches. And I must say I never learned anything good over there.

Ditto. I couldn't make heads or tails of most of his recommendations, and he has a special talent for writing and organizing the site as though it's an elaborate and labor-intensive scam, while warning against elaborate and labor-intensive scams.

Thank God for RWG! :lmao2:

greg_r
Rat spitting shall henceforth become the way of RWG, or something like that......

We'll be moving on to gerbils soon....

(for those unaware - and I suspect that SFA is probably the only guy around here who would pick it up - the 'spit a rat' comment is a quote from Douglas Adams ;) )

KeNnY

His review in one sentence : "..these sites are not bad, but you better go to swisswatchscapreplicaseller.cc.su because they are better, but I got my watches, and scam sites are better..."