Sign in to follow this  
robznet

Delivery from Silix-Prime

robznet

Hi Guys, received my planet ocean 45mm today from silix, I posted some images from them in my first post on here but I decided to try some macro shots of the actual watch with my little Sony DSC!

After many f words, b words, and general sentences including wtf, I managed to get some shots that are not too bad.

Must say service from silix-prime has been fantastic, great communication and 6 days delivery from Hong Kong to the UK, excellent packaging and a great watch for the money. Only downside is it's the first 45mm i have owned, looks great on the wrist but getting used to the extra weight and bulk is going to take some time!!!

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

Bollocks! - sorry about the last pic - that was an outside practice shot of one of my daily "it it breaks I don't care - fuckin bin it" watches.

Shit - I'm embarassed now!!!

jameo210369

Nice pick up Rob, taking pics of watches is an art, some of the guys on the forum take beautiful pics.

Thanks for sharing.

Balad1

Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

PS: The homage watch looks better then your new PO.

Just kidding, lol.

jameo210369

The 2nd pic is really good.

robznet

Thanks for looking guys! Not too good on the photography front as yet though - I will practise and try not to swear too much as I do!!!

If the second pic is good it's purely by accident I assure you!

Thank you on the comment about it though.

NCRich

2nd one is nice. I got the same watch a while back. I really like it and wear it all the time even though I've order "better" reps.

Edit: And it is more comfortable and looks better I think on this ebay Nato strap.

IMG_0177.jpg

Edited by NCRich

robznet

Wow looks great on the nato, I might have to spend some more hard earned cash soon!!

NCRich

Cheap too, 10 USD shipped if I remember correctly.

robznet

Thats settled then - just found one for £7.85 - ($12.91) on the bay. Ordered it already, will post some pics when it arrives.

Thanks for the inspiration!

kolchak

Watch & pics looks great. I must be half a sleep because i thought the watch cost ~$10!

Sorry if I'm thread crapping Robznetere, but I'm pulling my pants down.... anyone know if their is a model difference between a PO having the wonderful triangle patterned dials & words "Planet Ocean" engraved on clasp & case back? Just different factories/reps?

Wish my PO had a patterned dial....

IMAG0906.jpg

level z

any experience with panerai model with silix .. considering the pam 005 .. any comment on the quality ? thx

kolchak
any experience with panerai model with silix .. considering the pam 005 .. any comment on the quality ? thx

Case quality is great - movements suck, but that goes for every deal selling the H factory Pam's

SevenSevenFifty

Is this the PO that is on sale for $29.99?

level z

Case quality is great - movements suck, but that goes for every deal selling the H factory Pam's

Thx kolchak for your reply ... movemennt sucks (keep good time ?) ... any idea the cost ?

NCRich
Is this the PO that is on sale for $29.99?

Yes, I've been wearing it for 2 months now. Hasn't died yet:-) I'll make no claims other than that. I got the sea dweller too. Both work fine and are really good for the price.

kolchak

Thx kolchak for your reply ... movemennt sucks (keep good time ?) ... any idea the cost ?

I havent bought any yet but think they are ~ 300. Some were lucky but many people reported the movemnts are crap and need to be swapped. Their is another recent thread about this.

level z

I havent bought any yet but think they are ~ 300. Some were lucky but many people reported the movemnts are crap and need to be swapped. Their is another recent thread about this.

OIC ... well .. i will buy when i feel lucky ...lol ...