Sign in to follow this  
TonyTheSpy

Omega Speedmaster Pro

TonyTheSpy

What about the Omega Speedmaster Pro (Hand Wind)? I think I read once that there is no good enough rep. Is that correct? There are some worthwhile, even in quartz?

With that "worth" I mean about chrono function: the subdial of the 3 and 6 are not in constant motion.

Foolish1
What about the Omega Speedmaster Pro (Hand Wind)? I think I read once that there is no good enough rep. Is that correct? There are some worthwhile, even in quartz?

With that "worth" I mean about chrono function: the subdial of the 3 and 6 are not in constant motion.

I did an extensive search for one before I bought mine and you are correct. They do not exist. At least I could not find one with fully functioning chronograph or the correct subdial location.

That being said I really like mine purchase from one of the dealers here. It is manual winding and keeps near perfect time. I let the chrono run for a few hours at a time to see what happened and it performed well.

omega7.jpg

SeanusMaximus

I did an extensive search for one before I bought mine and you are correct. They do not exist. At least I could not find one with fully functioning chronograph or the correct subdial location.

That being said I really like mine purchase from one of the dealers here. It is manual winding and keeps near perfect time. I let the chrono run for a few hours at a time to see what happened and it performed well.

omega7.jpg

that one is really nice - may I ask which dealer and how much?

Foolish1

Replicamake for $198.

You can see my review and more photos in their forum.

Thanks