Caspar

116613lb arf v2 upgrade the bezel

Caspar

Hi fellow enthousiast. 
i just recieved an arf v2 116613lb through another forum. But i am not satisfied with the colors of the bezelinsert. You guys know where to find a good replacement? R factory is a bit expensive so i prefer a great rep Insert haha. 

Aramis2288

Good replacement for the blue-gold ceramic bezel? Thin chances to find any IMO. 116613LB is made only by ARF and GM factories afaik. So not only you have no better option on the rep market, but also finding this bezel as a gen part is as extremely unlikely as it would be pricey. 

Caspar
8 hours ago, Aramis2288 said:

Good replacement for the blue-gold ceramic bezel? Thin chances to find any IMO. 116613LB is made only by ARF and GM factories afaik. So not only you have no better option on the rep market, but also finding this bezel as a gen part is as extremely unlikely as it would be pricey. 

Yeah the only gen bezelsinsert i find are with full bezel assembly for around $2500 to 3000 and one insert for 1200 haha damn. I’ll have to settle with this one. It’s not bad tho

FunnyStarSystem
Aramis2288
4 hours ago, Caspar said:

Yeah the only gen bezelsinsert i find are with full bezel assembly for around $2500 to 3000 and one insert for 1200 haha damn. I’ll have to settle with this one. It’s not bad tho

Yeah, you see, the grey zone of franken rollies is  VERY pricey. Even silly gen black insert GMT II with bezel set, which is the most basic you can get, goes for +/- $1,5k .... So yeah, not very worth it I suppose, unless you are very determined to get gen parts on your rep ;).