horo

1st post - Intro

horo

Hi all

So here it start I guess.

I did some research on the rep forums available and this one seemed to be one of the longest standings (I might be wrong). 

There was a really good post looking into the history of all this on this forum - so thought this must be it! 

I've been a keen watch enthusiast for the best part of my life and super excited to get in to more grips with the replicas out here. I have historically bought some on my trips, but they just seem to have got so good which allows people like me to access the wonderful world of lux watches.

GingerApple

Welcome! Be aware that Reps aren't really available from now until after CNY - which gives you a few weeks to research your first watch. What's the plan?

SCShrek

I second Ginger...Welcome!

Lets see what you already have...if your'e going after more, you may have to part with some ;) . Or keep every damn one of them like some members here...some in the hundreds of watches. Beware though, this site is addictive. Lots of good people include the one and only Ginger. Just call me Greenie :shrek:

@TheGingerFerret...when you gonna have @Glaude get you an emoti????

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, SCShrek said:

Very good point. He needs to sort himself out.

tribefan

Welcome aboard, good first post.

Please take the time to read to New Members start here section on the main forum page, if you have not already. I think you will find if you have questions after absorbing that info, members will be happy to help, but not so much if you haven't taken the time to read.

Always good to hear what models you have or are interested in, pictures are always welcome as well.

Cheers

OJHorology

Welcome mate, what they said re CYN.

In the meantime, you can also check out the M2M section.

38 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Very good point. He needs to sort himself out.

I suggest this bag of dicks

ZQg3ik.png

• Like 1

deju
1 hour ago, SCShrek said:

I second Ginger...Welcome!

Lets see what you already have...if your'e going after more, you may have to part with some ;) . Or keep every damn one of them like some members here...some in the hundreds of watches. Beware though, this site is addictive. Lots of good people include the one and only Ginger. Just call me Greenie :shrek:

cunt.png

• Like 1

horo

LOL bag of dicks is not for me at least.

Thanks for the messages I'll take my time rumbling around, and will post some pictures as well in the coming days. 

GingerApple

Who the fuck took their precious time to design a bag of dicks emoji lol! I wonder if they'll reflect on that lost time on their deathbeds.

Glaude
4 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Who the fuck took their precious time to design a bag of dicks emoji lol! I wonder if they'll reflect on that lost time on their deathbeds.

If I can find a purpose for the time spent designed this emoji by assigning it to you, I'll feel this person won't have wasted his time ...