Rustysanchez

DATEJUST 41MM 126334 904L SS VRF

deju

I've cleaned up your post. Don't put links in the title. 

Beginners advice don't ask for recommended TD's several members including myself have pointed you to topics that, had you read you would know ALL TD's have access to the same new releases.

You may also find you get a lot of replies saying to use search. 

A topic like this will yield better replies :

I've been looking at XYZ watch from XYZ factory. While doing my research I have found people say XYZ issues. Do any people how have the watch agree with this or can advise. 

Rustysanchez

Fair enough, I'll try and do better next time. Thanks for helping 

• Like 1

deju

No worries, also consider the 36mm, I personally found the 41 too big for the watch style 

• Like 1

Rustysanchez

Yeah the 36 is nice...if I'm being honest iv already had the 41 and I had to sell it to put a deposit down on my house.i miss it :cry:

• Like 1

movintage

Don’t know who has the rep, but in the gen world,  this is Rolex’s DJ with its special  Wimbledon Dial, TT, Jubilee, 126333.

It was Rolex’s 40th  anniversary DJ nod to Wimbledon as Rolex became the official timekeeper of Wimbledon in 1978.

Personally, I really like the green Roman numeral indices on the slate dial.

Edited by movintage

deju
1 hour ago, Rustysanchez said:

Yeah the 36 is nice...if I'm being honest iv already had the 41 and I had to sell it to put a deposit down on my house.i miss it :cry:

Don’t cry about that.... smart move! 

australis

Removed. 

behave.... not a TD, don’t provide non TD links to new members 

myself @tribefan and @Glaude were literally discussing that shill post on Shoutbox 12houra ago 

Rustysanchez
3 hours ago, movintage said:

Don’t know who has the rep, but in the gen world,  this is Rolex’s DJ with its special  Wimbledon Dial, TT, Jubilee, 126333.

It was Rolex’s 40th  anniversary DJ nod to Wimbledon as Rolex became the official timekeeper of Wimbledon in 1978.

Personally, I really like the green Roman numeral indices on the slate dial.

Yeah it's a lovely watch mate. I had the bi colour 41 oyster bracelet. Now wanting to change it up. Same face but stainless and jubilee. Also liking the yaught master bi colour rose gold black face or the root beer?? Let's face it all lovely hahah!!!