Sign in to follow this  
zed4130

my car booty fape,

zed4130

I picked this up today, ive been a long time wearer of Gshocks since they came out in 83, ive been tempted many times by the fake bapes on ebay but always leave it, well toady there was 2 on a stall for £3 each, stupidly i ony grabbed the 1 white one, i wish i got the yellow one as there not too bad, i fitted a new battery as was dead and greased the gasket, all wokrs perfect, i showered with it on and threw it in the fish tank lol, im happy for £3 plus will look good with my uniform, happy chappy,

fish has a companion lol

P1010187-8.jpg

P1010187-9.jpg

Edited by zed4130

flottiglia

Nice pick up,beats a plastic castle in the aquarium !

zed4130
Nice pick up,beats a plastic castle in the aquarium !

lol, yeah who said fish cant telll the time, :lol:

nunu78

nice Rep

pisspoor

uniform?, boy scouts,car park ,fireman,old bill,para medic ,security guard,squaddie ,navy,raf coast guard, screw,etc etc please dont tease `what fucking uniform` only messing Love the old school tatts btw

zed4130
uniform?, boy scouts,car park ,fireman,old bill,para medic ,security guard,squaddie ,navy,raf coast guard, screw,etc etc please dont tease `what fucking uniform` only messing Love the old school tatts btw

lol, no none of the above, i work with elderly with dementia,

although would work well with a storm troopers uniform lol

P1010187-10.jpg

pisspoor

Zed, sorry mate what was the Question ? Lol your go down a storm in here, with your stormtroopers Watch ...............`and now you know` quite a few Old timers in here i think?

zed4130
Zed, sorry mate what was the Question ? Lol your go down a storm in here, with your stormtroopers Watch ...............`and now you know` quite a few Old timers in here i think?

im not that old lol, my tats are though some over 20 odd years, mostly sea creatures, i used to dive and have a big love of the sea, and i was was there in 1977 watching star wars, i get the whole rolling eyes thing of my wife when i say that :):wub:

Mowgli

Stll getting to grips with all this fakery but it surprises me that they fake G-Shocks. :):huh: ?

Edited by Mowgli

trailboss99

They fake FW-91s so why not G-Shocks?